[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: some cunt.png (303KB, 792x628px) Image search: [Google]
some cunt.png
303KB, 792x628px
>"It's serious to be harassed. It's serious, it's serious, it's serious"Tig Notaro on sexual assault

Thoughts?
>>
Just another unfunny dyke comedian...Tig Notaro is an 'indie' comic..meaning she is shitty, and only those who really appreciate shit are her fans.
>>
>make a dick joke at work and some secretary walking by the next office thinks its an assault on femininity and harassment and runs to HR whining about SJW policies.
Actually happened to my co-worker. Women have no place in business at all, they feminize and office and have zero ability to take criticism without playing the woman card. We work at a fucking brokerage in NY, not a NGO promoting womens education in Kenya.
>>
>>86824702
>whedon going down in flames
>now ck is revealed to be a shitlord

THE YEAR THAT KEEPS GIVING
>>
>>86824859
It truly is the best timeline
>>
>>86824702
>"It's serious to be harassed"
>She supposedly got an "incident" with Louis CK but won't talk about it
>>
>>86824942
he jacked off in front of garfunkel and oates
>>
Wait, that thing's a woman?
>>
>it was horrible
>he forced me to fuck a black guy while he watched
>>
>>86824702
>Literal who womyn comedian accuses male of sexual misconduct to get 15 minutes of fame
What else is new?
Then again, Bill Cosby was the last person I'd have accused of sexual assault,
so I guess everyone's fair game.
>>
>>86824702

Nig Totaro
>>
>>86824702
Sounds serious
>>
>>86825054
It's ironic because it looks like the non spoiler content is being cucked while the spoiler content cucks your post typical louie
>>
>>86825093
Nigga Totinos
>>
>>86824702
She looks like if Jim Carey was a dyke
>>
>>86824702

The irony is she probably wishes guys could still say "nice tits" to her
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.