[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should we hate this guy again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Why should we hate this guy again?
>>
creepy pedo
>>
Made the idiotic move of aiding people that despise him at the battle of the bastards.
>>
White male
>>
>>86820639

Because he shot a man before throwing him out of a plane. Who does that?
>>
>>86820773
He's manipulating them idiot
>>
>>86820639

He works for the state of disorder
>>
>>86820639
because he took advantage of young girls and boys to get rich and gain influence
>>
>>86820836
They all know it. What a great manipulator. It was his big chance to get rid of peope he betrayed.
>>
File: 1503331714813.jpg (60KB, 1018x518px) Image search: [Google]
1503331714813.jpg
60KB, 1018x518px
>>86820697
>>86820806
>>86820807
>>86820773
>>
>>86820836
he didn't manipulate so good
>>
he died around time of fifth episode.
it will be revealed in next episode
>>
>>86820639
he's my number 1 favorite character

3/5 of them are dead already so if he dies I'm out
>>
>>86820639

No/weak endgame
>>
>>86820890

That literally means nothing in the show.

Arya is beginning to turn on Sansa at this point and Littlefinger will do some crazy manipulative shit that puts him in a commanding position.

>Just according to keikaku
>>
File: kek.jpg (10KB, 167x184px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
10KB, 167x184px
>>86821109
>he doesn't know
>>
>>86820999
he dies
>>
>>86821109
With the writing right now he's gonna die some meaningless death and his entire fucking ladder chaos bullshit will go down the drain
>>
REMINDER THAT DABID ADMITTED TO WRITING AND SHOOTING FAKE SCRIPTS AND SCENES TO THROW OFF PAPARAZZI

REMINDER THAT IF ANYONE'S FAKE SCRIPT WOULD BE LEAKED IT WOULD BE THE DEATH OF MASTER MANIPULATOR LITTLEFINGER
>>
I never saw GoT.
Is it worth watching for Aiden Gillan alone?
>>
He's just doing random crap.

He conspires with anyone and everyone with no actual endgame. Realistically he should have been killed ages ago for all of his random treachery.
>>
>>86821300
He's not in it enough to recommend just for that, but feel free to check out some of his greatest hits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suttG1NrCqU
>>
He helped kill Ned which led to the ransacking of Winterfell and the War of the Five Kings. Which is most of the plot of the show up until recently with the snow zombies and magic.
>>
>>86821260
reminder that all the leaks were exact
>>
I think him and Cersei are the only characters that aren't complete retards.
>>
I will always love because he was such a cool guy as Mayor Carcetti in The wire. He runs on some idealistic bullshit but turns out to be just another corrupt politician.

The way I see Littlefinger is like Baltimore was the reach in GoT, or as if Kings Landing is Washington in the Wire.
First time watching The wire I didn't quite see how rotten Carcetti was and I've liked him since then

So when
>>
>>86821300
He's a main character and the meme-iest character just like everything else he's in but there are like 30 other mains
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.