[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this ruins the movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Galadriel_green_3[1].jpg (79KB, 505x208px) Image search: [Google]
Galadriel_green_3[1].jpg
79KB, 505x208px
>this ruins the movie
>>
>this enhances the movie because even angelical beings like galadriel aren't immune from the power of the ring which augments the audiences' appreciation for frodo and the fellowship
>>
>>86819307
Easily the worst part of the trilogy though
>>
>>86819231
cgi thats aged like shit
>>
>>86819307
There was no reason for her to turn into a monster there for a minute. She could have explained it all in a calm, albeit nervous manner.

Her outburst was completely random and did not suit her character at all.

Not to mention that top-shit CGI.
>>
that was awesome though
>>
I still don't get the scene. Okay, she passed the "test", so why can't she take the ring to destroy it.
>>
What about the scene where Frodo is poisoned and taken to rivendale and the editing gets all weird and agent smith's face pops into the seen and everyone laughs?
>>
>>86819507
What fucking test?

>>86819515
I don't remember that.
>>
>>86819413
Not only that, it's hard as fuck to make out what she's saying
>>
>>86819515
>agent smith's face pops into the seen and everyone laughs?
This happened when I saw it in theaters
>>
>>86819547
no it's not
>>
>>86819607
yes it's yeah
>>
What. That scene was great though.
I don't think I'd change anything in the Fellowship of the Ring.

Except maybe make it even longer.
>>
>>86819607
It kind of is
>>
>>86819507
>I will become an evil queen if I take the ring
>why didn't she take the ring
man /tv/ is full or retards
>>
>>86819639
>>86819668
nah
>>
>>86819231
yeah wtf was that lol
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>86819539
>What fucking test?

>he doesn't know the test
>>
>>86819397
post-processed HDR by an amateur != cgi
>>
>>86819507
>i passed my driving test
>so why can't i get a job as a stunt driver

the only test she passed was the test of being in the vicinity of the ring without murdering the ringbearer and taking it for herself
>>
>>86819777
Yeah, and make-up is not Photoshop, what else is new?
>>
>>86819811
>what else is new?
>make a snarky comment is a reflex by this point
definitely nothing about your comments
>>
>>86819877
>comment
go back to wherever you came from
>>
>>86819909
Pshh, nothing personnel, kid.
>>
YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE!
GO BACK TO PLEBBIT WHENCE YOU CAME FROM
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.