[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 13

File: catelyn.jpg (36KB, 622x353px) Image search: [Google]
catelyn.jpg
36KB, 622x353px
Wtf was her problem?
>>
all the redhead children from the book turned to brunettes on the show, implying she has weak genetics.
>>
File: really makes you think.jpg (642KB, 236x584px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.jpg
642KB, 236x584px
>>
>>86815694
The voice of reason. Until her weakness for her children made her lose her mind.
>>
>>86815622
>they didn't do stoneheart

for what reason? the masses would've gobbled that up
>>
>>86815694
>conveniently omits how she released the kingslayer
>>
File: just.jpg (57KB, 450x304px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
57KB, 450x304px
>>86815694
>Rob don't marry her
>>
>jealous
>Stupid
>Impatient
She's the worst. Should have died earlier
>>
>>86815976
I can already see the ''YAAAS CAT SLAY''
>>
>>86815622
>50 year old hag playing early 30's milf

EXPLAIN
>>
How the fuck do you kill off and resurrect a main character in the books but skip the resurrection in the show?

Is the resurrection just a complete waste of time that contributes nothing to the final story in the books because that's pretty horrendous writing on Martin's part
>>
>>86815666
Why didn't they dye their hair? Wouldn't be a hassle.
>>
The new season is proving her right about Jon Snow. He is a traitor to the North.
>>
>>86815622
Jon was the best "Stark" and he other children were either a fucking retard who couldnt lead an army ot 2 bitchy annoying daughters
>>
>>86815976
>>86816060
season 8
>>
>>86816091
Everything is.
>>
>>86816119
Robb could lead an army and fight. He tricked Jamie and Tywin, won every battle he fought in. He was clueless with politics.
>>
>>86816117
he is a targ
who the fuck cares about the north
his purpose is impregnating that targ pussy thus making a heir
>>
>>86816168
Wouldn't she be floating for years in a moat by then ? Beric is still alive.
>>
>>86816091
It better not be. The show botched her arc with the brotherhood and the shit that's going down in the riverlands.
>>
>>86816168
Nigga it's been years at this point, cat's a skelly at thus point.

I genuinely expected Beric to sacrifice himself to rez Thoros, though. Seven lives being paid back for one, etc.
>>
>>86816202
Same shit, she still was satly that she wasnt the actual mom of the only relevant Stark
>>
File: IMG_0877.png (129KB, 544x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0877.png
129KB, 544x775px
>>86816168
leaks confirm
>>
>>86816255
>>86816295
NO TIME TO EXPLAIN
>>
>>86816382
Isn't he a Targ if his dad is ? He's half Stark but Targ in name. She doesn't know about his heritage so he's just a bastard in her eyes anyway.
>>
>>86815998
>rob you made a promise to an alliance
>please rob, ruining a war because you want to get your dick sucked is a bad idea
>>
>>86816295
same...
>>
>>86816202
>won every battle he fought in
same as the americans in nam, none had strategic value, then his uncle loses the war of the five kings, nobody can win with Tully fucking shits
>>
>>86815622
WHOOOOOOOOOORE
>>
>>86816515
she didnt know it
>>
>>86816117
Jon is the main protagonist of the series along with Dany. If you hate him I recommend you to stop watching.
>>
>>86816597
They at least killed some of the Lannister troops but lost some of theirs too. I always found it weird that the North had a problem with men but they are the largest of the ''provinces''.
>>
>>86816684
John, Tyrion, and Dany were always the main protags. Which is funny since they're the worsts characters in the books and show. Plot armor: the characters
>>
Seriously though, is Rob Stark the stupidest person in the show? I don't think anyone fucked up as badly as he.
>>
>>86816766
Reminds me of how Russians outnumber women by men
>>
>>86816766
Because it's least fertile (cold, swamps) and cannot sustain large population, I would imagine.
>>
>>86816928
It is that way because of the huge amount of troops Stalin threw at the Germans in WWII. Still haven't recovered. I live in an Eastern European country and we didn't loose as many troops compared to others and men are now 48% of the population.
>>
>>86816844
Show Stannis is pretty dumb too for burning his only heir alive.
>>
>>86816766
if anything Robb army was too big, he didn't leave proper garrisons on most castles (because of this he lost the north) and with the riverlands ablaze his defeat was sealed (starvation), Walder only did what he does best and gave him a little push over the edge to make it quicker.
>>
>>86816766
It's the largest in terms of land not population.
>>
>>86815694
She like Chichi was a good and smart mother
>>
>>86816091
She will be the one to kill the freys and get the riverlands back in order.
>>
>>86817198
When you have large streches of grassy fields like the first shot of Winterfell with the rider, you can raise a shitload of livestock. They should be able to sustain a big population.
>>
>>86817354
Winterfell is just one location, also, movies and tv shows often forget to add castle town around castle, a lot of that land should not be empty.
>>
>>86817354
well when you have winters that last years I imagine it kills off most of the peasants every time it happens
>>
>>86817354
It's really fucking cold and wet there, also large parts of it are swamps.
>>
>>86817354
most of the North is not flat or grassland. you also forget that the show doesn't represent castles correctly in that there should be a large village around the castle so that shot shouldn't have so much open space around it.
>>
>>86815694
>voice of reason in both books and show
why do people hate her again?
>>
>>86816168
this when Brienne and Pod are on their way to kingslanding theyll stumble upon Lady Stoneheart hanging lannisters left and right
>>
>>86816085
that's 50 year old gilf buddy
>>
>>86817222
>kidnaps Tyrion based on specious evidence starting the entire conflict
>releases the Kingslayer

Smart indeed
>>
>>86817527
She chose renly over stannis
dumb bitch
>>
File: The_North2.jpg (1MB, 3275x2799px) Image search: [Google]
The_North2.jpg
1MB, 3275x2799px
>>86817513
Also this, a lot of forests, some mountains, huge swamp in the Neck.
>>
>>86815666
The fact that they could even come out with reddish hair proves the Stark line had already been GINGERED in the past
>>
File: Bhqv4YjCEAAsxck.jpg (15KB, 599x338px) Image search: [Google]
Bhqv4YjCEAAsxck.jpg
15KB, 599x338px
>>86816168
>mfw there are STILL people hoping for stoneheart
>>
>>86816597
>same as the americans in nam, none had strategic value
that's because a battle plan of not taking territory and hoping you can just kill enough people to end the war is stupid
>>
>>86817527
>Talks constant shit to Jon
>Releases Jaime
>Slits a retards throat
She's a big bully
>>
>>86817566
well IFRC correctly in both book and show she wanted renly and stannis to join forces to defeat the lannisters, but they were both too stubborn to do so.
>>
>>86817527
her existence triggered everything because CIA wanted her pussy
>>
File: Disgusted king.jpg (33KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted king.jpg
33KB, 600x520px
>>86817527
>Voice of reason in the books
Is this bait she wanted him to go up until bran got hurt then she did a full 180 and became a useless bumblefuck. lets not forget
>Starting a fucking war with the Lannisters before going north to perpare the army like ned said
>Never goes north or even sends a fucking Raven to rob telling him of what ned said to do
Fucking kill yourself Tullyscum.
>>
>>86815694

Am I remembering correctly? I thought she urged Nedward to go
>>
>>86817760
She wanted him to stay
>>
>>86817880
Not at the start you fucking lying nigger. She did everything in her power to convince him to go until Bran fell. This is why Tully are the worst house and Desrved everything that happened to them. They always try to twist words. Lets not even mention it was her hateard for Jon that is what got Robb killed in the books,
>>
Would you a Michelle, /tv/?
>>
>>86816597
Can't blaim his uncle, he was only doing his job "repel the enemy by using this river that gives us a massive defensive advantage". It was robb that didn't tell his uncle that he was suppost to let the lannisters cross back into the westerlands that robb was pillaging. Honestly, what kind of shitty leader doesn't tell his most important ally what the battleplan is? Especially if the battleplan goes against all logic?
>>
>>86817979
>her hateard for Jon that is what got Robb killed in the books,
how the fuck are those related? Robb getting killed was all on him for marrying the Westerling girl, but he was probably gonna get betrayed anyway since he gave Roose command of half his forces, Lord Frey's a bitch, and Tywin btfo Stannis at Blackwater
>>
>>86818417
>Robb getting killed was all on him for marrying the Westerling gir
He only married her because he didn't want to father a bastard because of how Catleyn treated Jon and how it fucked with him he thought thats how all bastards get treated and he didn't want his son to live like that.
>>
>>86815622
honestly one of the dumbest and most hateable characters in the show
capturing tyrion is legit top5 idiocy in GoT, and so was releasing jaime

what a dumb fucking bitch
>>
>>86815622

no eye for talent

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEuDUSY35qg

>did you get a look at his daughters?
>...i did
>and...
>one, was... *looks down disappointed*
>>
>>86817566
She was begging Stannis and Renly to team up until Renly's death.
>>
>>86818517
Why did Robb marry a random woman over the Frey girl? Was it this poorly written in the books?
>>
>>86818517
whens theon going to redeem himself. should have had him on walkers squad
>>
>>86818693
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Jeyne_Westerling
>>
>>86818693
In the book she's actually cute, so you can understand it
>>
>>86818517
> Robb turned down this absolute QT for some essos stuck up bitch

Fuckin WOW Robb
>>
>>86816844
He was his father's son. Too honorable and noone thought that anyone was gonna violate the guest rule.
>>
>>86818693
In the books Robb sleeps with Jeyne Westerling, a high born girl of the Westerlands. Robb decides to marry her for several reasons. To not defile her honor, House Westerling is a really old family traced back to the First Men and so he believed them to be a better bloodline than the Freys and there was the historical aspect of a Jeyne Westerling marrying King Maegor I Targaryen. The show's choice of some random Essos bitch is pretty dumb.
>>
>>86818873
he never saw her because the report from his mother was, "meh"
>>
>>86818693
Because in the books, the westerling girl is an actual beauty, as opposed to that goblin in the show
>>
>>86818693
>>86818900
additionally

Tywin 'set-up' the meet and had her family 'play' on Robbs honour. Her family use Jayne to bring about a restoration of the status and finances.
>>
>>86815622
A fucking FISH
>>
>>86818693
Robb married Jeyne Westerling in the books. Westerlings were sworn to the Lannisters but Robb captured their castle. Robb took her maidenhead and therefore did the honorable thing by marrying her because he was his father's son, honor which ultimately got him killed the same as Ned.
>>
>>86819131
>You will never be as alpha as rob Take a castle kill the lord then inpergant his oldest daugther.
>>
>>86816766
It's kinda like Russia, the country is big as fuck but most of it is uninhabitable frozen tundra
>>
>>86816597
This was my post couple of days ago. I see you've appropriated it for the opposite point. Tywin's army never set one foot in the North when Robb was alive, while Robb turned the Westerlands into his playground, sacking Lannisport and was already contemplating sieging Tywin's base the Rock and killing his dudes. That's why s2 Tywin had to operate out of Harrenhall in the riverlands, his supply line was shit with Robb in his own region. Tywin was losing militarily so he had to change the rules and use politics to counterthreaten Robb's base from an alliance with Balon and then Roose and finally Walder sealing the deal.
>>
>>86818517
>no eye for talent
She wasn't displayed. Why would Walder put his best wares on the table when he was dictating the terms of the deal? Walder could force a Stark heir into his bloodline and still catch his lord paramount Tully with his best granddaughter. Lrn2jew or be jewed.
>>
>>86819131
He just fell in love, honor have nothing to do with it. Ned would have chose the Frey daughter just like he chose the Tully daughter over Ashara.
>>
>>86815622
Stupidity
>>
>>86819015
Only the mother was "on" to it. The freys made sure that her brother and father where too drunk and distracted to assist robb during the red wedding. Even even then I think that her brother was wounded trying to resist. That cunt of a mother must be sweating hard after tywin died and her entire family just started to realise that she betrayed them for nothing.
>>
>>86816085
The kids were increased in age to mid 20s so their mom couldn't be early 30s or audiences would start asking questions.
>>
>>86815622
How can you watch this shit. my gf sits with some wolf t-shirt and all her dumb friends come over to watch every new episode.

I end up going out for a hour or so because I can't stand it
>>
>>86815976
There's already a show about dumb zombies
>>
>>86815998
Didn't Roose have already conspired with the Lannisters when Robb beheaded Greatjon Umber. Robb wasn't listening to any of his sworn men.
>>
She was the best character
>>
>>86820171
>or audiences would start asking questions
What a quaint time when verisimilitude concerns like these were anticipated and addressed. It almost seems a frivolity now.
>>
At least Jeyne Westerling was a nobleborn lady, that Essos chick he married in the show was a literal nobody, he might as well have married some dirty ass peasant woman.
>>
>>86820193
>why do people enjoy things?

>i fucking hate it when people enjoy things
>>
>>86820256
Whoops I mean Rickard Karstark
>>
>>86820193
That's how you become a cuck, sooner or later. Friends will ask her why don't you watch with them, or why do you always leave, plant the seed of doubt. Sooner or later she's riding some nigger behind your back.
>>
>>86816091
Martin said he didn't understand why they didn't put LSH in the show, and that they should have
>>
>>86820256
The turning point for Roose was the Jeyne/Essos fucking. That made him realize Robb was still half a boy. The visual realignment was of course when Roose caught Jaime, sat him down to lunch and set him free. I don't understand why Roose made Brienne a gladiator instead of ransoming her to her lord sire, that was ooc.
>>
Talisa looks OK in direct shots, or certain angled shots. But her side profile is pretty fucking hideous.

>huge kike nose
>huge ears
>weak chin

I womans ears and nose should not be 2x the size of her husbands. Fucking gross.
>>
>>86820334
>GOT HOUR IS TRADITIONAL VALUES HOUR
7/10
>>
>>86820334
Jokes on her. A go smoke a little rock at the chicks house downstair
>>
>>86816091

She's still in the show.

>she was one of the extras in the Breinne vs Arya duel

They will reference this part when she makes her grand appearance saying something like "I was always looking after my children even after death"
>>
>>86820419
Roose was always being sneaky, he was letting his own Dreadfort men hold back while getting Stark and other Lord's men killed on the front lines. The real turning point came after Blackwater, once the Tyrells joined the Lannisters he knew there was no way to win, so he started looking for any excuse to switch sides and elevate his own house. Robb being breaking his marriage pack was just a convenient excuse.
>>
>>86820612
What was Robb's army even doing when Tywin was off fucking around with Stannis, I've forgotten? Did Robb gain anything when his main opponent was fighting on a second front?
>>
>>86820700
Granted Robb should've allied with stannis to properly fuck the lannisters up
>>
>>86820700
He was attempting to bait Tywin west by destroying westerlands assets. Edmure ruined all this by striking Tywin preemptively.
>>
>>86816091
Martin said she's a major character. The show gave her role of killing the Freys to Arya
>>
>>86820171
no one in the broader audience would question anything, they would just say something like "dude, there are dragons and ice zombies and you are questioning the age difference between a mother and her children lmao"
>>
>>86816091
No. GRRM asked them to keep LSH in the show but they said no, so obviously it's important if he wanted her in.
>>
>>86815622
She was supposed to be young and hot but they cast this old lady instead.
>>
>>86816091
>that's pretty horrendous writing on Martin's part
It sounds like you've stumbled into the Zone of Reality.
>>
>>86820906
>Edmure ruined all this
Fucking Tully shits ruin everything.
>>
File: little01.png (133KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
little01.png
133KB, 334x334px
>>86815622
She could have been his queen on the 4d chess board, but instead she chose to be a pawn on the lowest base of reality.
>>
>>86820910
she cant talk and scripts have to be written for anything is filmed and then shit gets filmed and then cg special effects added and editing needs to be done

there are 2 books that need to be written by a guy who needs half a decade to write 1 and the show has a new season yearly. if they dont even know what the point of her is they write her off early and move on. you can argue her job is to get even but some ghoul who cant speak is sort of a prop on the show at best
>>
File: 1503446769841.png (329KB, 413x373px) Image search: [Google]
1503446769841.png
329KB, 413x373px
>>86820498
MAYBE FOOOOOOOOOURE YEARS AGO
>>
>>86821367
She can talk though. She just needs to cover her neck hole
>>
>>86816295
Beric sacrificing himself would be cool, but without a Red Priest there, I guess he felt that he couldn't perform the operation of "breathing life back into him" on his own
>>
>>86818729
They irreversibly fucked Theon up by having Sansa at Winterfell instead of a fake Arya. It made it all about her instead of the Ghost of Winterfell, that plotline completely fucked up the show and we're seeing the effects
>>
>>86821041
how the fuck can a mother of five be young
>>
File: arya-stabbed.jpg (88KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
arya-stabbed.jpg
88KB, 960x640px
>>86815622

I guess she, as undead Lady Stoneheart, was meant to be the one who kills the Freys. Arya should have died a long time ago.
>>
Rob was like 16 right? They could have made her 40. Instead they made her like 55
>>
>>86821820
What's everyone's problem with her age? Even in the books, she doesn't manipulate her beauty like Cersei or Margaery do so it's just one feature. They got a great actress for the role
>>
>>86815694
>instigate a war by taking a Lannister hostage
>get husband killed
>encourages son to go to war
>makes pact with old man to marry son to one of his vile daughters without son's consent
>son captures jamie lannister
>best possible hostage to have
>if things start going wrong we can trade him and end the war at any moment
>fuck that, free muh daughters
>free jamie lannister
>son's only collateral
>son forced to adjust strategies
>Freys become relevant again because we no longer have a hostage to trade
>Freys kill us
>daughter gets traded and raped
>other daughter becomes psychopath
>son gets killed
>other son infected with autism
>literally none of this would have happened if i didn't undermine my husband and son at every turn
>woops
>>
>>86817760
In the books she wanted him to go
>>
>>86822025
She did in the show as well. She told Ned not to go then she read a letter from her sister saying the previous hand was murdered so she changed positions and told Ned to go.
Basically every decision she made put her family in more danger. If GRRM didn't make her a point-of-view character there would be a popular fan theory that she was intentionally sabotaging the Starks, probably to get revenge on Ned for bringing home Jon Snow or something. But since we have the POV chapters we know she's just an incompetent housewife.
>>
>>86822325
And the letter was written on the orders of CIA.
>>
>>86818181
Nah, she's still pretty old looking.
>>
>>86821995
>instigate a war by taking a Lannister hostage
That was in response to the assassination attempt on Bran, which now, it seems, may have actually been arranged by Baelish.
>>
>>86817117
>have mounted calvary, big army and backed by iron bank
>can't even take a single fucking castle
>>
>>86818499
No, bastards are usually treated far worse. Jon was treated almost like family
>>
>>86821886
In the books she gets naked and she should have been eye candy. Also littlefinger lusting after her would have made more sense.
>>86822556
It was never confirmed from the start. She was only so sure because she's an idiot
>>
If only Stannis had Sansa or Rickon after winning at the Wall, he could have achieved his objective of rallying the North behind him.
>>
>>86819261
How many strokes did you get realising that?
>>
>>86819261
He was inebriated after taking a wound and just receiving the new that the friend he trusted had murdered Bran and Rickon.
So she fucked him in his fogged state of misery, and in turn, fucked his cause.
>>
>>86817566
So, the voice of reason then.
>>
>>86822923
I don't think the Northern lords would care if Stannis had them. If it were Rickon they'd try to pull a "The only king I know is a stark" stuff again
>>
>>86823884
Possessing a Stark lends your cause instaplot armor in the waning years of that war. Stannis wouldn't have been bogged down by snow if Rickon or Sansa was with him in camp. That's what the sacrifices of Neddard and Robb and Cat bought.
>>
>>86815622
Too cute for that shitty tv show
>>
>>86824064
What about when Bran shows back up impotent and full of autism. Stannis would back Bran since that is what his claim is based on and the Lords would back Rickon since he can get it up
>>
>>86824437
The timing both in the books or in the show doesn't work. Book Davos is about to locate Rickon, while Show Bran only finishes his wizard apprenticeship and comes back south after Stannis is dead and the point of his cause is moot. Stannis' best chance is between Rickon and Sans.
>>
>>86815976
Because they clearly did not want to include the Jaime/Brienne Riverlands saga of fucking nothing. How else would she have been shown? Two scenes per season with her killing Freys? Have everyone who stays at that Inn say their regards to her?
>>
>>86815622
She is a woman. She is a ginger.
>>
>>86824648
But we know Book Jon is going to be resurrected. Even if Stannis survives his battle with the Boltons since Book Brienne is fucking around in the Riverlands Stannis isn't going to be choosy when his entire army is dead.
>>
>>86824909
The only Northern army that can beat Stannis' host head on is the Other army. No, if Stannis loses control of his command and ergo his only leverage (by, say, dying) it will be by treachery. Having a Stark on his team could belay that. Or it could be a character point to turn a Stark into the darker side.
>>
>>86820334
Fuck her before she fucks you, anon.
>>
>>86820153
Nah, he wasn't wounded. He was riddled with crossbow bolts trying to defend Greywind and fell into the river trying to escape. Poor guy.
>>
>>86825339
Is Stannis gonna give Shireen Rickons boipusy?
>>
>>86815622

low IQ
>>
>>86826283
Unless he intends a betrothal with Sweetautist, Rickon is the best option for Shireen's hand desu.
>>
>>86816844

>Ned's sense of honour
>But also he's randy as fuck and assumed Frey girls all looked like their dad

Basically, yeah.
>>
>>86815622
She was desperate and afraid. Her husband was dead, her two youngest sons were dead, and her daughters (as far as she knew) were being held hostage by the Lannisters. Granted, freeing Jaime was stupid. Robb could have offered a swap deal with Sansa and Tywin would have accepted. But she was desperate.

>>86816085
Everyone was made significantly older in the show. Dany/Robb/Jon are supposed to be 16, Sansa 12, and Arya just 8 in season 1.
>>
>>86816844
>is Rob Stark the stupidest person in the show
No. He was stuck in an unwinnable scenario from the moment Stannis lost at Blackwater. Show Robb made a semi-desperate gamble to take Casterly Rock, while iirc Book Robb was planning to move further north and regroup or retreat. Not dumb at all.

Granted, he did some dumb things (beheading Lord Karstark, marrying the Westerling girl), but overall he's not the stupidest person in the show. The real idiots are the ones who consistently do stupid things for no real reason. Robert, Janos Slynt, Dany, Sansa, arguably Jon, etc. .
>>
>>86818198
this pissed me off with robb so much in the books he punches edmure in the face for stopping tywin from pursuing his army like i get robb wanted to keep his plans top secret but informing one of your top generals and uncle would be the smart thing to do
>>
>>86818198
That's what happens when you let a teenager with no combat experience lead your armies just because of who his dad is.
>>
>>86817573
i never understood how there is complete fuck all on the west coast of the North like surely there would be enough trade when you take into account the Nights watch , Lannisport and the Iron islands all on that coast
>>
>>86818181
I touch myself thinking about her.
>>
she literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>86827740
The Ironborn constantly raiding made living out there undesirable. The Lannisters and Tyrells are rich enough that they can buy huge fleets to defend themselves.
>>
>>86821777
Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed
>>
Nothing wrong.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.