[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit? You fags said this was true adult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck is this shit? You fags said this was true adult swim kino, our answet to reddit and memey. Well I watched it. What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? Are you this desperate to be contrarian? This is more pathetic than your defense of BvS.
>>
What doth life?
>>
>believing some faggot who made the image and then spammed it daily
you have no one to blame but yourself, watch wonder showzen instead.
>>
Like everything else that was popular on 4chan once normies started liking it 4chan didn't want anything to do with it. The MCU was popular here when Avengers was barely just being set up and Zack the hack Snyder was mocked relentlessly, even his good films.

The show is shit. /tv/ just shilled for it for a week because no one heard of it and it wasn't Rick and Morty.
>>
itt: iq >50
>>
File: 1435739386842.jpg (14KB, 425x253px) Image search: [Google]
1435739386842.jpg
14KB, 425x253px
Aqua Teen has always been /ourshow/
>>
>>86816157
aqua teen, venture bros, xavier. the holy pinnacle of cartoons
>>
>>86815533
I'm going to make you TASTE THE PAIN
>>
This is the funniest thing ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjEshH4eUr4
>>
>>86815709
>>86815747
Hello, Harmon.
>>
File: xra.jpg (32KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
xra.jpg
32KB, 333x250px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E70q9ojUauM

F U T A D A
U
T
A
D
A
>>
>>86815533
You slumber, a cucumber
>>
>hmmm this wasn't to my taste
>FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Xavierlogo.jpg (21KB, 300x140px) Image search: [Google]
Xavierlogo.jpg
21KB, 300x140px
>>86815533
Youzer, this board has gone bowser
>>
What the fuck is this shit? You fags said this was true adult swim kino, our answet to reddit and memey. Well I watched it. What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? Are you this desperate to be contrarian? This is more pathetic than your defense of BvS.
>>
Pure kino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-d0uT6YJE
>>
Adult Swim is bringing it back and hyping up threads on 4chan because they still believe this place is "underground".
Just wait a few weeks for them to announce Season 3.
>>
>>86815533
What you doing boy?
I'm gonna make me the best wrist hair mustache.
I haven't been this heated since the incident.
>>
A DARING SYNTHESIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIrOYb0PkJ8
>>
File: Xavier-logo.png (473KB, 747x457px) Image search: [Google]
Xavier-logo.png
473KB, 747x457px
>>86817290

I want to believe
>>
Is it true? Is XRA really about how white people suck?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PWJmOMM0M4
>>
>>86815747
hello newfag. XRA comes up a couple times a week. before reddit&morty even was a thing.
>>
>>86817246
>What the fuck is this shit? You fags said this was true adult fantasy kino, our answer to lord of the memes. Well I watched it. What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? Are you this desperate to be contrarian? This is more pathetic than your defense of BvS.
Fixed it.
>>
This show is fucking genius, look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA
So you'll notice that the first animal we see him shooting has birds fly out of his head. Since the birds bear a strong resemblance to the next victim (the bird) it's reasonable to assume some sort of deliberate link by the creators, especially in the further context. When the bird is shot, sheep run out of his head - so the next victim is a sheep... but there are no literal sheep there.
When the shooter turns the gun on Xavier, Xavier rejects the simplicity of the question and his offer of literature, in addition to the joke at religious evangelists, results in the shooter committing suicide; his distaste for nuance or differing perspective led him to kill himself, and we can conclude that he is a metaphorical sheep, following the herd. You'll note that the faceless barcode adds to the evidence that he is meant to be the sheep, but on top of that that barcode is a pretty clear symbol of consumerist culture.
So what might this be a criticism at? It's a reasonably common view (by this I mean common enough to attack) in the West that secularism and consumerism is killing religion, belief in God, etc and sees members of such religions to be brainless sheep following the herd. But this clip shows the shooter, who represents consumerism, adopting an incredibly brainless (indeed, he does not even have a head for a brain to *be* in), simplistic attitude as a sheep himself. And just as blind to it.
But Xavier's statement that "it was me all along" is what tops this off into something genuinely clever.
>>
>>86818554
So when we look at the role Xavier himself took on here, he was an observer (witnessing a tragedy; not just the event itself, but that's what he asked to see before entering this door if you watch the whole episode). He had an outside view with an aim for more nuance (but, at the same time, it was psuedo-nuance; he was smoking a pipe trying to sound intellectual while actually speaking more or less total nonsense - this adds some meat to the interpretation as well) - Xavier likely saw himself as "above" the whole situation, not a part of it - indeed we can almost be certain this is the case with our prior knowledge of his characterization - but he was no less a part of the consumerist herd.
I'm tempted to say that all of the groups are portrayed as sheep, with the theists each dying, one after another all in a line, when simply saying "no" would have saved their livess. The shooter is a sheep in the ways described above, and Xavier is, as we see in the end piece, a sheep as well. And I'm even FURTHER tempted to say that there is a judgment being passed where the religious people are the least guilty. They are passively sheep. The shooter is actively against being a sheep, violently so, while being totally blind to his own nature as a sheep. Xavier I think is the worst level of judgment and likely aimed at the discourse of public intellectuals - the equating of Xavier with the shooter transmits the shooter's blindness, but Xavier is blind in a further way of thinking he is NOT like the shooter and is more high minded and outside of the whole situation.
Anyways, that last paragraph is a lot of artistic license on my own part but I am pretty confident in the interpretation before that.
>>
>>86818554
>>86818596
You are taking this way too fucking seriously.
>>
File: Dethklok.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dethklok.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
Why is this show so underrated?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkdnyYCXPlA
>>
>>86818985

He's not. That's how deep the rabbit hole goes in this show.
>>
>>86815533
No we didn't, you saw some faggot on Reddit post this meme via a FB screenshot like the newfag you are.
>>
>>86818554
>Barcode says 125002141350
Does it mean something?
>>
>>86818554
That's also a reference to Columbine and the Cassie Bernall myth that spread through the media.
>>
>>86818554
it's a reference to a school shooting. The killer asked everyone if they believed in god before shooting them
>>
File: Capture.png (80KB, 1111x503px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
80KB, 1111x503px
>>86819588

Erm, what the fuck!?

http://www.upcitemdb.com/upc/125002141350
>>
>>86815533
Listen here you little baby. If you don't remember this show on tv you are literally a child. Summer is over. Take you're lame life somewhere else so we can talk about Xavier and creep on you actresses in peace.
>>
>>86820659
kek that looks like Xavier's shoulderpad
>>
File: Screenshot_6.png (193KB, 747x224px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.png
193KB, 747x224px
>>86820659
The revolvers do look alike.
>>
is this made with garry's mod?
>>
>>86821161
They use motion capture, so probably not.
>>
>>86817015
Frittata
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.