[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What on EARTH did I just watch??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

What was this? Did the writers spend time trying to make "funny" jokes rather than a good plot? Why was this so bad, Marvel has a problem with number 2? I am now seriously worried about Infinity War.
>>
I liked it, but only because I wasn't expecting much in the first place
>>
>>86810090
you might have thought it was bad but people liked it
>>
>>86810113
Yeah I'm reading a bit about it right now. I certainly don't hate it, but I am seriously disappointed because I expected a lot from it.
>>
>>86810090
It's a really good movie. You don't know what those are, clearly, so you're just doomed to be a dickhead the rest of your life.
>>
>>86810158

You're an idiot.
>>
>>86810164
A good movie would give its characters some personality at least.
>>
I enjoyed it when I saw it in theaters. Saw it again recently and yeah it's kinda dumb. I actually found myself annoyed by the endless quips and the way they talked.
>>
>>86810198
If you don't think they had any personality, you might be autistic and unable to pick up on things like that.

Seek help.
>>
Only thing I disliked about the movie is its fucking insistence on throwing a joke immediately after serious or poignant moments
>>
>>86810270
Can you please pointy me to the totally existent father-son relationship between Phil and Yondo?
>>
>>86810090
>seriously worried about Infinity War
your age is showing
>>
>>86810090

oh shut up anon (You) knew perfectly well what you were getting yourself into...
>>
>>86810090
A bunch of action-comedy sci-fi music videos, strung together with a vague plot.
>>
>>86810360
I like comics and superheroes, and I'd like the movies of them to be good.
>>
>>86810109
This. I was expecting it to be slighty worae than the mediocre quipfest that was GotG 1 and it was actually slightly better.

Kurt russle and merle saved the movie
>>
>>86810090
i loved the first one so I was hyped for the second. The first one had a good solid story. The music was ofc better, the jokes were funnier, the backstory with peter and his mom dying of cancer had me in tears since it reminded me of my mom dying of cancer and that fade into the marvel logo gave me goosebumps. I felt like shit after my mom died and that movie actually helped me to overcome the struggle. The fade into the marvel logo and the epic music starting was like you were teleported away from misery into an adventure.

The second one was not able to do the same for me, I felt like it had less heart and more funny jokes.

Overall the second had nice visuals but the writing was worse than the second.
>>
>>86810571
I understand, I also wanted some extra super heroes or villains, not Ego, but that's just me many would disagree.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.