[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2128.jpg (129KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2128.jpg
129KB, 600x600px
Thoughts?
>>
QT waifus, alright songs, decently funny at times, terrible plot.
>>
I hated that everyone dated each other at some point in the show
>>
>>86804089
first two seasons
> cutie girls
>self aware humor that managed to break through the soapboxing
> decent songs that managed to fit into the narrative and not disrupt the show
season 3 on
>flanderization to the point where the main villian becomes almost literally a cartoon character
> the cuties are not cute enough to break through the annoying dialogue
> barely any jokes and the few that are there are usually to try to ease the scene transition into one of 3 characters singing while the rest sway in the backround
> soapbox of all soapboxes, literally every time the gay one speaks its to talk about gay rights and how he has it so hard for being gay
> same plotpoint rehashed and rehashed
> the guy playing blaine sucking the show runners cock enough to beasically become the center of everything.
> girl playing rachel sucking the showrunners cock enough to basically become the center of everything
>>
Melissa Benoist was such a cutie on this show.
>>
>>86804089
This was good for a half-season at best. That first half of season one was subversive, fast-paced, endearing and utterly bonkers. Then it took a break, and when they came back, it's like the show forgot it was supposed to be lampooning tired teenage soap opera tropes and just leaned into them instead.
>>
Fun songs.
Terrible drama.
>>
>>86804089
I stopped watching all the Glee stuff when Lindsay didn't win the first season of The Glee Project. She lost because of the creators' faggotry and bias desu.
>>
File: Dianna Agron (42).jpg (692KB, 2928x3900px) Image search: [Google]
Dianna Agron (42).jpg
692KB, 2928x3900px
i watched this crummy show for dianna agron
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.