[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2244.jpg (137KB, 640x949px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2244.jpg
137KB, 640x949px
I'm still fucking shaking.

I went into this because I'm a sucker for crime movies and neon lights/night city life is my aesthetic. This has all that, sure, but there's so many layers to it. The flashy neon colors are overt and beautiful, but they also have depth and meaning. The camerawork and editing are jittery and breakneck fast, but it's propelled solely by the momentum of the movie itself. The plot is simple, but continually builds on itself with twists that are natural and organic.

Pattinson's fucking astounding in this too. He's a con man and a cheat, but he's also deeply caring for his brother, willing to go to any lengths to make sure he gets the help he needs. Pretty simple character, but Pattinson really gives this role his all and it shows.

I may need to see it again though, as the version I had was glitching like a motherfucker.
>>
cant wait to see it.

where did you watch it?
>>
File: trailer-874491-7_PRO1-512.jpg (30KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
trailer-874491-7_PRO1-512.jpg
30KB, 512x288px
has ANYONE seen this?
>>
>>86803781
Good to hear. This is the only movie I've been excited to see in a long ass time.
>>
>>86803781
I went to see it at a festival chez nous and it was fucking amazing, just as you said.
>>
it is an okay dark comedy about stupid people doing stupid things. soundrack is top tier but hard to enjoy apart from the movie. the ending seems a little rushed too. 6,5-7/10, was worth watching it although thiswasn't something mindblowing
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.