[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just marathoned this kino Tell me what I thunk of it /tv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 5442.jpg (436KB, 800x1092px) Image search: [Google]
5442.jpg
436KB, 800x1092px
Just marathoned this kino
Tell me what I thunk of it /tv/
>>
It's an underrated masterpiece

It's very much not for normies though
>>
>>86801962
>marathoned
>one movie

Kill this meme please.
>>
>>86801998
160 minutes runtime
>>
>>86801962
u liked it and will at some point try DMT yourself
>>
File: wipe this meme.jpg (52KB, 552x472px) Image search: [Google]
wipe this meme.jpg
52KB, 552x472px
>>86802094
>>
The halftime animated credits was possibly the most visibly enticing part of the whole thing.

The car crash scene still gets me shook when I think about it.

To this day I don't understand if the chick he fucks is his long lost sister or not.

Have seen it both sober and on acid, gotta say its about an equally intense experience. Certain scenes are more memorable while sober, but certain shooting effects such as spiral shots or the DMT hitting scene are more appealing while under the influence of psychedelics whereas they may be considered boring while sober.

Not Noe's best, but a great jumping on point for his work.

Also: the dick going into the vagina for a solid 2 minutes was very unnecessary, and the reason why I avoid seeing his "Love" series
>>
>>86802189
*visually
Not visibly
>>
>>86802151
fuck no, fractals scare the shit out of me
>>
honestly it's pseudkino

looks pretty sometimes but for the most part it's just idiots spewing bullshit with a shocking-how-not-shocking it is "WTF moment" when he reincarnates
>>
>>86803050
Does he reincarnate? How do you figure? I think he was just obsessed with the idea of it but his drug use and his unstable political environment was used to show how futile even the slightest attempt at making something more than a daily grind out of your life is.
>>
>>86802151
dude
>>
So even a dude weed flick by the guy who brought us Irrapable is too mentally stimulating to warant discussion by /tv/. Got it.
>>
>>86803497
Just tell me what my opinion is and I fuck off back to /r/kino
>>
>>86803571
Your opinion is that you need to ram a boxcutter through your dickhole if you felt like starting a thread just to let strangers on the internet know you saw a movie rather than to actually discuss said movie.
>>
>>86803652
it's just a prank bro
>>
I only watch it on drugs so I dont remember much of it
>>
>>86803704
Simiar to your birth
>>
>>86803737
but cinema is the best drug of all, are so dull you can't handle 160 minutes of existential masturbation?
>>
>>86803739
The word you're looking for is mistake, or maybe calamity
>>
>>86801962
This is one of those movie that I respect but also hate. I respect the creativity and innovation in how it was filmed but I hate the content and think a lot of the actual story fell completely flat on it's face. The attempt at using a bland character to get the audience to project themselves into his position was a failure too imo. It just made me feel nothing towards him.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.