[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: billions-58a9d6a2dbd69.jpg (492KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
billions-58a9d6a2dbd69.jpg
492KB, 1000x562px
I started watching when the 1st season hit, but then forgot about it. I picked it up again during the time S2 started, but I picked up from where I left, and so couldn't remember half the people or events. I dropped it again after watching one or two episodes.

Is this worth getting back into? I mean, I'll be starting from what, Ep.7 or so of S1, since I don't have the time to rewatch the thing. Should I just read the Wikipedia summaries of the ones I don't remember and keep going forward?

Is it even worth doing? I mean, it was enjoyable, but eh. So far the only thing thats that I remember are "Spyros the rapist", "Giamatti the Beta", "Axelrod the Axe Lord" and...a black woman who wanted to be... President? Oh, and Weasly from Daredevil.
>>
>show literally begins with a woman peeing on a beta white male
other than that kind of stuff it's a very well made show. haven't watched s2 yet.
>>
>>86801229
It really does pic up in the second season but if the SJW muh feminism shit gets to you, then you should probably stop watching; they introduce a "gender non conforming" character that works for Axelrod. However it is not that bad in my opinion I just ignore that shit and I like one particular episode that plays out like a well written heist film. Worth a watch.
>>
>>86801295
To be honest, I like how every single character has some kind of weird baggage. Spyros date-raped that girl, Giamatti is such a beta numale he even goes to BDSM Bars to watch, Axelrod is obsessed with money, etc, etc.
>>
>>86801471
>if the SJW muh feminism shit gets to you, then you should probably stop watching
Eh, there's always the skip button. Besides, I doubt it's anything like DOBSON, right?
>>
Fuck you, you've seen the first whole fucking season and part of the 2nd, if you don't know fucking neck yourself
>>
>>86801636
>Fuck you, you've seen the first whole fucking season and part of the 2nd
>I'll be starting from what, Ep.7 or so of S1

Are you mentally challenged anon?
>>
>>86801485
The characters are pretty well written and acted. Like how Giamatti despite being pathetic at times can also be alpha and it doesn't feel false.
>>
>>86801704
Yeah, I noticed that. He's pathetic at home, but pretty hardcore at his job.
>>
>>86801540
Right.
>>
Wtf, Giamatti wasn't beta. He was based as fuck, and just liked to get pissed on every now and then.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.