[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this overrated or underrated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

>>
It think it rated fine. It was a decent movie and as such it got decent reviews. There are still a bunch of storm-cucks out there who go on about 1.)Nolan and 2.) some sort of historical inaccuracy.
>>
>>86800040
It was pretty good.

The only people who hated it were SJW's and Nazis so it was great for that.
>>
Overrated. It wasn't bad by any means, but there are a lot of critics who wanted to like it a bit too much.
>>
>>86800040
I swear to God I couldn't understand half the fucking dialogue. Nolan needs to fire his sound editor. I had the same problem with Interstellar.
>>
File: 1448308912809.jpg (59KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
1448308912809.jpg
59KB, 501x504px
>make a movie about brits running away and leaving frenchmen to die on a war they started
>try to spin it as heroic
>>
whens this fucker gonna leak?
>>
>>86801043
Speak for yourself
>>
So was he standing on that dock the entire time? I didn't see any tents or anything like somewhere to rest. He just stood there for days?
>>
>>86801157
B E A D Y
>>
File: 1500761574407.jpg (123KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1500761574407.jpg
123KB, 1000x563px
>>86801188
>ARE YOU FROM DORSET?

>ARE YOU FROM [dumb British place name]?

>WATCH THE BIG BLACK BULLS THERE!

what did he mean by this
>>
>>86801188
He could of just slept on the dock, laid down with a blanket, etc. More importantly, where did he shit? Over the edge of the wharf, where men ended up swimming and swallowing water? That's how you get cholera...
>>
>>86800040
Slightly overrated, it never quite got the scale right.
>>
It was just a really good film. It was so beautifully shot.
>>
>>86801234
he was referring to birmingham or the west midlands as a whole, thought it obvious.
>>
>>86801407
ARE YOU FROM DORSET

AND THANK YOU
>>
File: 1496841213726.png (3MB, 5256x1292px) Image search: [Google]
1496841213726.png
3MB, 5256x1292px
>>86801190
ANGLO
>>
It really needed to be rated R. Explosions happen right in the middle of large groups of men and not a single drop of blood.
>>
I'm American and didn't understand it
>>
>>86800040
Film of the decade. It's what revenant should have been.
>>
If you've watched any other good war movie it's fucking garbage. If you're a teenager who will never do that, it's amazeballs because Nolan doesn't display natural human emotions in his movie, so it's deep, like that asshole who made Thin Red Line.
>>
What the fuck was with the scene where the navy showed up with stolen boats? I started to cry, but then remember only 1 out of 300 or something ships was actual civilians, the rest were just regular navy sailing in on stolen boats not being particularly heroic
>>
rare example of normalrated
>>
>>86800040
DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS
>>
One of the best cinema experiences of recent times and deserves the praise it got.

Nolan finally filmed a pleb filter
>>
File: harry.jpg (57KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
harry.jpg
57KB, 498x498px
>>86801157
They evacuated over 100,000 frogs. And Germany started the war by invading Poland.
>>
>>86802926

Was Bomber Harris in that movie? Or are you some clever twat?
>>
>>86801019
>storm-cucks

The only people bitching were marxists.
>>
>>86801374
>>86801858
I liked it but these were the thing that bothered me the most about it, the scale and lack of blood. I didn't need the film to be a gore-fest but I would've liked a touch more realism.
>>
A bit overrated. It's a good movie technically, but it's a oh god so boring one.
>>
I really dislike Kenneth Brangh, but it was a good film
>>
>>86802883
name another good war movie from this decade. I'm ready to burst my sides laughing if you're going to name what I think you are
>>
>>86803662

Do even one of you assholes believe a Spitfire will enter a battlefield at 500ft?

Answer me that.
>>
File: Americans.png (443KB, 716x647px) Image search: [Google]
Americans.png
443KB, 716x647px
>>
>>86804290
who cares besides autistic retards? answer me that
>>
>>86804382

Right. It must be my autism. I have a cream but it doesn't work.

It was an entirely childish movie for millenial idiots that don't know a goddamn thing about ww2 in Europe. Congrats, you're a boring Nolanfag. You probably named your kids after characters in Interstellar.
>>
>>86804290
I genuinely don't know and don't really care.
>>
>>86804304
why would he come clean now? trying to get good with jesus?
>>
>>86804435

Right, so shut the fuck up and don't participate, because that would make you an ignorant asshole that doesn't know what he's talking about. Understand?
>>
>>86804434
>it must ne my autism
yep, must be
>It was an entirely childish movie
lol no, childish is ignoring spectacular and effective filmmaking because you thought the action scenes were "unrealistic"
>>
>>86804459
got called out by some historians and yeah I think he realised he's at the end of his life
>>
>>86804481
I'm the anon he was replying to, I was just answering the question he asked me.
>>
>>86801043
>nazis hating a film that doesn't portray them as evil, only as effective
>>
>>86804490

What kind of fuck up enjoys the guitar solos of movies? Watch Gun Camera film if you want to learn about actual Aldertag fights. You're just so fucking unknowing it's hard to talk to you. Go.. jesus, just go watch The Battle of Britain before your balls drop.
>>
>>86802953
>germany started the way
Can we end this meme? England and France declared war on Germany for "invading" Poland but didn't care when Lenin invaded Poland previously, or when Stalin invaded Poland at the EXACT SAME TIME. In fact, they sided WITH Stalin.

Next you'll say Germany started the first world war as well.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.