[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters who you would go and live in Medieval times just to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Cersei.jpg (52KB, 610x407px) Image search: [Google]
Cersei.jpg
52KB, 610x407px
I'll start with the easy choice.
>>
Cucked her brother with Lancel. Honestly, if it weren't for that, i might agree with you.
>>
File: danyep1.jpg (54KB, 585x415px) Image search: [Google]
danyep1.jpg
54KB, 585x415px
>>86799834
Season 1 Daenerys was perfect when she was still innocent and virgin.

After she got BLACKED by Khal Drogo she permanently turned into an uber cunt.

I would trade places with Viserys, but instead just treat her warm and lovingly instead of abusing her or selling her to Dothraki. I'd forget about the claim to the throne and just go live peacefully the two of in some far away land.
>>
>>86800002

...He was more of a substitute... but yeah its not good.

Although I think if she and Joffrey had gone the Agrippina/Nero way she at least never would have cheated on him.

She was ridiculously into Joffrey, not so much the other two kids.
>>
>>86800854
Why didn't she fuck Joffrey?
>>
>>86800110

I agree that that was the turning point. But also, if you've had your purity soiled, especially in a society like that, by some shitskin brute, what else can you really do but go hardcore feminist wheel-breaker?

In Nazi Germany there was an Actress called Kristina Soderbaum whose whole career was literally playing pure heroines who committed suicide after they got raped by racial inferiors.

Its a big trope, although not one modern culture wants to emphasise.

For Dany it was either an hero or become what she became.

Personally, I would respect her more if she'd hari kiri'd her way out of the Drogo marraige instead of getting stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>86800110
Emilia clark was never a virgin
>>
>>86800961

re-watch their scenes. Either it was already happening, or it was going to. They literally had more chemistry than any other couple.

More than fucking Jon and Ygritte, for a start. WAY more than Jon and Dany.

All the romantic jealousy and latent tension and married couple bickering etc in their scenes. Its too real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s1Y3ptoBXY
>>
>>86801111
Joff hardly ever gave a fuck about sex and it shows in that video. He could've had literally any girl he wants, and it's confirmed he died a virgin. Dude just didn't give a fuck, and would probably only fuck Marge to put a son in her.
>>
Where my Bobby posters at???
>>
>>86801255

Guys that torture prostitutes to death do not "not give a fuck" about sex.

Just coz they can't connect with it normally doesn't mean they are asexual. That's stupid.

Was Ed Gein asexual? John Wayne Gacey?
>>
>>86802643
I'm not saying he's asexual. I'm saying he gets off on torture, and not even in the sexual kind. Regular female sexuality does nothing for him. That prostitute wasn't even naked when he shot her up.
>>
>>86802802
That's stupid. You're stupid, and don't know how fetishes work. Stupid Stupid Stupid.
>>
>>86799834

Margaery, plus you get to live at Highgarden.
>>
File: 1503343097690.png (1MB, 817x679px) Image search: [Google]
1503343097690.png
1MB, 817x679px
>>86799834

You just know!
>>
>>86802864
>people can be easily described with a few labels

helloooo tumblr
>>
>GoT
>medieval
>>
>>86800110
No... she was a regular woman during the first two seasons. Then she got drunk on power
>>
File: stupidfrogposter.jpg (25KB, 511x287px) Image search: [Google]
stupidfrogposter.jpg
25KB, 511x287px
>>86802904
I want to build a house on this man's chest and live there forever
>>
>>86802904

Hafthor looks awkward as fuck here.
>>
>>86801111
I miss Joffrey. I think he may had even become a great king had he not die.
>>
>>86803159
The show died with him.
>>
"GAME OF THRONES" IS PURE FANTASY, NOT HISTORICAL FICTION —THE CHARACTERS DO NOT LIVE IN THE MEDIEVAL ERA.

HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID?
>>
>>86799834
SLAGertha
>>
>>86799834
Why would you like her if you are not Jaime she would just treat you like shit
>>
>>86803682

Its not actually directly stated in the OP that Westeros is Medieval, merely that a Medieval life is what he would be willing to accept as the price for having Cersei Lannister.

Also, you are a pedantic cunt.

Also, GOT bases its appeal nearly soley around the cultural cache of Medieval European history and folklore.

Anyone who tries to argue that its technically not a Medieval landscape is doing so to justify casting niggers everywhere and making feminst bullshit like invincible female fighters.

So while it probably wasn't your intention. You've jumped into bed with the biggest, stupidest cunts in the universe.

Kill yourself painfully.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.