[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ben Affleck Is Not Batman in Matt Reeves' Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

In true DCEU fashion, where there is smoke, there is most definitely a fire. After months of rumors suggesting that Ben Affleck was out of Matt Reeves' The Batman project, it now appears to be true. A new report released today pointed to a quote from Reeves implying that The Batman is a standalone movie and that it will take place outside of the DCEU.

http://movieweb.com/the-batman-no-ben-affleck-matt-reeves-movie/
>>
>>86799443
You're retarded.
>>
>>86799443
How can anybody read all this bullshit and admit theres an actual shill campain to shit on WB?
>>
>>86799590
nah you is
>>
It's over. WB and DC are admitting defeat. Justice League is going to be an even more unwatchable pile of dogshit than BvS, which doesn't even seem possible, and they're cutting their losses now. Fucking sad.
>>
>>86799443
>A new report released today pointed to a quote from Reeves implying that The Batman is a standalone movie and that it will take place outside of the DCEU.
It's been already posted a bunch of times and every single time it's been pointed out that the quote comes from a month old interview that's being regurgitated as a clickbait headline.
Keep up the great work, man.
>>
>>86799788
Shut up, you literal retard faggot.
It doesn't say Affleck won't be in bats
>>
>>86800148
nah you is for indeed
>>
Wow more marvelcuck lies

Affleck already said Batman is the best gig he's ever had and there's no way he's leaving
>>
>>86799443

>implying this is a bad thing

they should be focusing on making individual movies that all try to do different things instead of being restricted to the homogeneous shit pool of cinematic universes. I want them to make movies, not catalogues for future products.
>>
>>86799443
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnREl3UKG0Y&t
More fake news, yay
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.