[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe Carnahan's unmade 'Daredevil' movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 53e1411a2e8c0.jpg (236KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
53e1411a2e8c0.jpg
236KB, 940x529px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92cVd9HalHs

here was his pitch trailer.

would it have been better than the Netflix show /tv/?
>>
>Before Marvel and Netflix took the reins of the Man Without Fear, he was still a property of 20th Century Fox. After the 2003 Ben Affleck film received neither the critical nor box office success they were hoping for, Joe Carnahan stepped in to attempt a different take on the character.

>Mixing in footage from the Affleck movie, Frank Miller comic book pages, and what looks like ’70s film footage, Carnahan created a sizzle reel that gave our hero a dark and gritty feel, just the like movies of that time period. Had his version been greenlit, it would have been a trilogy of films taking place in the ’70s and early 80s, with each film serving as a commentary on the time period. The movies would also have gone for a hard R-rating, so the grittiness of the film wouldn’t seem disingenuous. However, the movie was not approved in time and Marvel won the rights to the character back, bringing us the TV show we have today.
>>
>>86795978
>Joe Carnahan
Wouldn't have even been better than the Affleck movie.
>>
It would have been over-stylized and would probably only emulate the vague appearance of a 70s/80s gritty action movie while still being directed and shot like a modern action movie (think Terminator Genysis). I don't think Carnahan would be able to competently do anything outside of his balls to the wall nonsense action comfort zone.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.