[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think these pirates are going to do to her /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: PiratesOTCaribbean_268Pyxurz.jpg (148KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
PiratesOTCaribbean_268Pyxurz.jpg
148KB, 1600x900px
what do you think these pirates are going to do to her /tv/?
>>
feed her all the eggs
>>
treat her as an equal despite not being
>>
>>86795773
they just throw her overboard IIRC
>>
take turns
>>
its bad luck to have a woman aboard the ship
>>
File: 1390088236679.jpg (166KB, 1119x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1390088236679.jpg
166KB, 1119x1062px
What do pirates normally do with girls?
>>
>>86795773
Hold her a hostage for the ransom, while treating her with respect, because she's a valuable asset.
>>
Rub their sweaty pirate dicks on that pretty mouth of hers
>>
>>86795773
check her white privilege
>>
pee pee pump a rump
>>
nut in her eye and kick her in the shin
>>
So how much dick do you think that character took.
>>
>>86795928
that probably makes the most sense.
A nobleman might give away half his fortune to get his daughter back.
>>
>>86795994
hello R3dd1t!
>>
>>86796034
all teh dicks...
>>
Pool money to start a fund for her education.
>>
>>86796046
What?
>>
>>86796118
what kind
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.