[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT IS FUCKING GOING DOWN. JIM AND PAM ARE BACK IN TOWN.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: TO.jpg (253KB, 1119x1060px) Image search: [Google]
TO.jpg
253KB, 1119x1060px
IT IS FUCKING GOING DOWN. JIM AND PAM ARE BACK IN TOWN.
>>
>could
>>
File: yae.gif (979KB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
yae.gif
979KB, 500x222px
once more to go through this... my heart is ready.
>>
>>86794578
I have only watched a few episodes of this show and didn't like it.

I found it unnecessary after the British one which had infinitely more comedy and better characters.

I saw an episode down the track when it stopped being an over the top caricature of the UK one and it looked like it had found its own voice but unfortunately it still wasn't funny.
>>
besides jenna who would even want this? show wasn't very good
>>
Who cares? It was only good for the first half and John is probably terrified that Jenna will throw acid in his face on set anyways
>>
>>86794635
So posting Steve
>>
File: 1503255610524.png (495KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503255610524.png
495KB, 500x500px
ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
>>86794578
Fuck no! I love this show but let it be fucking dead.
>>
>>86794635
This. American Office is like watching chimps throwing with their feces.
>>
It was on TV for four seasons too long already
>>
>>86794650
this

he and many others of the cast are now too good for some shitty reboot of a sitcom
>>
it should be about michael scott working in the area he moved to.

and once again, most of the office hates him and they have to slowly get used to his bullshit, only this time around, he hasn't been with these people for years prior.
>>
>it's a Michael goes on a 20 minute tirade against Trump episode
>>
>not just assuming everything will make a half assed come back.
lost 2022.
>>
So Pam sold her soul??!!??!!??
>>
>>86794578
>and we are FREAKING OUT
I'm getting so tired of american idiosyncrasy. I'm starting to hope you and North Korea nuke each other off from the earth. Maybe without american hegemony the world stands a chance.
>>
>>86794709
>it's an Jim and Dwight agree with him but secretly vote with Trump just to spite the mexican faggot
>it's an Jim calls ICE as a prank to deport Oscar but shit gets out of hand and Oscar really gets deported episode
>It's a Stanley joins BLM and starts looting shops but has an heart attack because Dwight replaced his pills with Tic Tacs
> It's a Pam gets BLACKED episode
> it's a Dwight slams his redneck pick up in a group of antifa protesters series
> It's a MIchael jins KKK thinking it was a Kentucky Knitting Klub
Could work lads.
>>
>>86794857
>muh totally peaceful europe, bongisland, and small 3rd world shithole situation that only exists because mad :(
>>
>>86794680
This. It turned to absolute shit once Carell left. Why would anyone want this?
>>
>>86795033
These are all TERRIBLE ideas

except the Pam gets BLACKED one
>>
>>86795148
Based cuck
>>
>>86795148
post better ones
>>
>>86795214
Pam gets BLACKED 2: The Blackening
>>
>>86794635
The british version was literally the most overhyped and stale shit I've ever seen in my life.
>>
>>86794578
The final episode redeemed the shitty last few seasons. Just leave it be.
>>
>>86794670
>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)
>>
The Office was garbage. Americans can't remake anything for shit and then run it into the ground over a million series. Nice job, retards.
>>
>>86795353
> Pam and Angela get BLACKED 3 : The NIGGER BUGALOO
One Sunday morn after Curch, Pam and Angela travel home to their spouses in a minivan. Liitle did they know that Jim and Dwight hired a rag tag team of real Nigger Bulls to clean their pipes and installations.
Master of Ceremony-Michael Scott
>>
I want to see Pam get CREEDED
>>
>>86795882
>not TOBYED
step up fampai
>>
>>86795377
And somehow the US version managed to be worse.
>>
Should have an episode where Robert California comes back and forces Micheal to be ass fucked in the middle of the office while everyone laughs at him and loudly comment on how Steve Carrell is a fucking godawful actor. Then I want Stanley to bring a few Steve fans in and they eat them for dinner. Creed has a big smile on his face the whole time, never says a word. Also they get news Andy's dead. fuck him.
>>
>>86794578

Not hyped. Trailer Park Boys came back and almost ruined the original run for me. Seinfeld lasted one year too long. Some things are better left untouched
>>
>>86795148
This. Get the BLACKED one funded. Even besides the show rebooting
>>
>>86796558
fucking this. My friends still really like it and I can't fucking stand it now it looks and feels like a recreation done by other people even though it's largely the same cast. They lost it just before the movies and never got it back. The early seasons are AMAZING television.
>>
>>86794635
Dude the British office is shit
>>
File: 1483483330555.jpg (495KB, 1600x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1483483330555.jpg
495KB, 1600x1036px
I'd like to see The Office on a fintech or a startup so I could relate to it but then I realized thats basically HBO's Silicon Valley
>>
>>86794635
I loved both but the British version did NOT have infinitely more comedy lmao it wasn't even that kind of show.
>>
>>86796669

That's because Mike Clattenberg left the show. He was TPB's Larry David, basically
>>
File: 1494164581645.jpg (115KB, 281x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494164581645.jpg
115KB, 281x375px
>>86794578

UNJUST
>>
>>86797224
Yeah I know, I heard he was a dick too though. Still, made a good show.
>>
>>86794670

>ywn ruin Emily Blunt's perfect body with your babies

JFDIMSA
>>
how many jew dicks at nbc did jenna suck to get it renewed?

would be funny if jon refuses
>>
File: 1497901697781.jpg (148KB, 592x872px) Image search: [Google]
1497901697781.jpg
148KB, 592x872px
>people are excited for this show to come back
Fucking why? It was garbage and the only reason I am grateful for its existence is it allows Ricky Gervais to do whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
I will have the GABBAGOOL
>>
>>86794647
>who would even want this
Creatively bankrupt NBC execs
>>
>>86794578

EWWWWW

Fuck this reddit BS
>>
File: tp.jpg (27KB, 587x204px) Image search: [Google]
tp.jpg
27KB, 587x204px
he kept the teapot.
>>
File: jennaposting_variety.png (434KB, 716x654px) Image search: [Google]
jennaposting_variety.png
434KB, 716x654px
>>86797703
Oh my God is that one real?
>>
>Office reunion special starts filming
>Jenna has to act all romantic and in love with John for a few weeks as they film some reddit special
>For the first time in ages Jenna is truly happy, playing pretend couple while being legit in love with the guy
>One day Emily Blunt comes on set for a day to hang out and stuff
>Jenna's illusion is broken when Emily and John act like a real loving couple

Do you think she would snap?
>>
Maybe this is a pretentious thing to say but I feel like those excited for a new season of The Office aren't exactly "true fans" of The Office. Otherwise they would recognize the major drop in quality and be rolling their eyes. Nowadays it seems like all the teenage girls are finally getting around to watching it except they're not realizing that almost half of it isn't that great because all they care about is Pam and Jim.
>>
File: Coach.jpg (80KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Coach.jpg
80KB, 1024x683px
>>86794578
We didn't get that Coach reboot but, we might be getting this? Is there any justice in this world?
>>
Kevin's home-life spinoff when?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.