[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come /tv/ never discusses Superjail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 21563.jpg (354KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
21563.jpg
354KB, 1600x600px
How come /tv/ never discusses Superjail?
>>
>>86793558

never heard of it. Honestly it looks dumb.
>>
>>86793558
It's not that good outside of the animation.
>>
>>86793558
it was rick and morty before reddit humor was "cool"
>>
>>86793558
It's one of those shows that doesn't really give you anything to talk about. It's a really stylized """""adult show""""" with some considerable humor.

I honestly liked it, but it's not for everyone.
>>
>>86793558
Because it's on way past the average poster's bedtime
>>
It's 3 years old and the plot wasn't deep enough to have discussions years later.

Good show.
>>
>>86793558
AFTER SEASON 1 THEY CHEAPED OUT ON THE ANIMATION WHICH WAS ITS WHOLE GIMMICK
>>
File: SuperJail.jpg (300KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
SuperJail.jpg
300KB, 1024x576px
>>86793558
The Normies fear finding it funny
>>
>>86794178
This
>>
>>86793558
Because while the first season was really really good, there was an immediate dropoff into mediocrity that happened in season 2, which for the rest of the series the show tried to recover from, with only some episodes in the rest of the series being truly standout
>>
>>86793655
This
Its pretty much just fun to watch when you're too tired, drunk, or stoned to think because its super colorful and shits always flying around the screen.
>>
because the studio doesnt post shillbots to come here and make 80 fucking threads a day, reposting the same shit over and over again. *cough* GOT *cough* rick and morty
>>
>>86795761
Yep. I literally have never watched Superjail sober.
>>
DOES EVERYONE HAVE THEIR CRYYYYSSSTTAAALS????!!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.