[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jerry v. Larry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: seinfeld-david.jpg (108KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld-david.jpg
108KB, 600x369px
>post seinfeld
>larry made curb
>jerry made the bee movie and marriage ref

I think we can all agree on who the real genius behind Seinfeld was right?
>>
>>86792508
Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is fantastic
>>
>>86792508

We already know who based on the fact that Seinfeld immediately went downhill after David left.
>>
File: 1500632415904.png (317KB, 642x792px) Image search: [Google]
1500632415904.png
317KB, 642x792px
>>86792508
they both needed each other. seinfeld would have been funny without larry, but it wouldn't have had that magic. curb is fine, but without jerry, it's just masturbatory weird shit.

kiiiiinda like how trey stone needs matt parker. like trey is clearly the dude running the show, but i'm sure that without matt there, the magic woulnd't happen (not that it has recently, though WOMP WOMP WOMP)
>>
>>86792553
A greed
>>
>>86792607
This. Curb is great, but Seinfeld had a more varied humor to it. While Curb is basically Larry all the time.
>>
>>86792553
Eh it's ok as far as Web series go but it doesn't come close to curb.
>>
File: 1500769145461.jpg (34KB, 640x360px)
1500769145461.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
>>86792600
>not liking the merv griffin episode
>not liking yada yada
>not liking the summer of george
> not liking serenity now
>not liking the chicken roaster
>not liking the betrayal
>not liking the wizard

weeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeEeEeEeEew
>>
>>86792682
You can definitely tell which Seinfeld episodes have Larry's magic touch though

Honestly I just think he brought more to the table than Jerry. When I see clips of Jerry's stand-up post Seinfeld it's laughably bad...
>>
>>86792508
Both are funny. Larry is more funny.
>>
File: larry david.jpg (126KB, 1047x1572px)
larry david.jpg
126KB, 1047x1572px
>>86792508
subjective, Jerry was the straight man. The ensemble was the show and the writing took center stage. Larry is George.
>>
File: Jerry and Manager.jpg (106KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jerry and Manager.jpg
106KB, 640x480px
Listening to the Howard Stern Letterman interview from this week and highly recommend it. It's on Soundcloud. Anyway as we speak at this part where Dave's saying how much he enjoys 'Comedians in cars' and Jerry's career and stuff.

Anyway it's silly to compare Jerry v Larry, like Lennon and McCartney brought similar but different approaches and gelled into something great. New York jewish idiosyncratic with Jerry a little more extroverted and palatable and Larry the angry pessimist. Having said that, i'm loving brutal older Jerry now that he doesnt give a fuuck. The not shaking hands, not hugging Kesha, just speaking his mind about the anti-PC stuff, etc.
>>
I want to see Seinfeld present a Jew-y american version of Top Gear
>>
>>86792607
nailed it, Curb is certainly good but even more formulaic than Seinfeld already was

Larry has to be contained a bit or he goes off the rails
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.