[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night King

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Night's-king-creation-605.jpg (122KB, 740x437px) Image search: [Google]
Night's-king-creation-605.jpg
122KB, 740x437px
>Bloodraven made a pact with the CoF to create the very first White Walker, the Night King
>Bloodraven warged into a Lannister Heir to create the Night King
>Bran will have to warg to another Lannister to continue this wheel and delay the Night King for another 1000 years
>The current Night King wants to be free from his curse and hunts down Bran, the next bloodraven
>mfw Bran becomes Valonquar by warging Jamie
>>
>>86789738
You're forgetting the wrath part. Jamie will have plenty to be wrathful about and came out 2 minutes after her holding her little finger and Tyrion isn't even a Lannister he's a rape babby Targ
>>
>>86789738
Were the lannisters even part of the first men?
>>
>>86789738
I don't like the origin reveal of the WWs. I preferred to think of them as just a separate species that was invading for some yet unknown reason. But now they're just plain evil and want to kill everything because the CotF made them to do that.
>>
>>86790127
agreed they were better as ayylmaos
>>
CoHF was superior. I don't even know what this drivel is
>>
>>86789869
They're descended from the Andals. I don't think the Andals count as the first men. They're made distinct in the whole "King of the Andals and the first men" thing.
>>
>>86789869
No they where andals. The Night King or great other is a Dayne.
>>
>>86789738
white walkers are thousands of years old, bloodraven about 120 or something.
>>
File: 1502218870208.jpg (25KB, 336x340px) Image search: [Google]
1502218870208.jpg
25KB, 336x340px
>White Walker is an nanaram for white power

Really HBO?
>>
File: 1482266712879.jpg (20KB, 550x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482266712879.jpg
20KB, 550x480px
>>86791233
>nanaram
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.