[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest /tv/, would you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Be honest /tv/, would you?
>>
>>86789448
as someone who has been in his position, no, never. You gotta let them make the first move.
>>
Lose my bottle at the last minute, say nothing and steal a pair of her dirty panties before she leaves?
Yeah
>>
>>86789448
Probably not. ONLY bc nailing prime Anniston for years would have spoiled me rotten.
>>
Uh yeah, what's the catch.

>02-large_trans...
What was she playing a tranny?
>>
>>86789514
Cousin.
He went for it.
>>
>>86789448
>tfw I made out with my cousin when we were kids
>see her from time to time
>gets very clingy when she sees me
>not sure if she wants to bang or not
>>
>>86789847
Go for it. Be sure to follow up after she births your unholy spawn
>>
>>86789605
/ourguy/
>>
>>86789964
I used to lick her butthole when I was going to puberty.
>>
>>86789448
Fucker, I almost tried it in real life too. My cousin is 10 years older than me and was hot as fuck in college. I distinctly remember one time where she put her hands on my thighs while talking to me. Wanked to that memory alone a million times.
>>
>>86790079
You should go back to puberty and stay there
>>
>>86791163
If only anon
>>
>>86789448
in this situation you gotta do the dick-in-the-popcorn trick
if she rejects you you can just play it off as an ironic joke
>>
Why didn't Ross as the largest Friend not simply rape his cousin?
>>
>>86794668
Glaring plot hole desu
>>
>>86794668
Matt Leblanc would destroy David Schwimmer in a fight
>>
>>86796112
Joey could beat Ross but not Red Ross
>>
>>86796112
In the Friends universe he would because for some reason Joey is considered tough.

In real life Schwimmer would beat him. He was the biggest of the group and clearly the only one of the three male actors who ever worked out.
>>
>>86796157
>Red Ross
>>
>>86796157
>>86796452

Who would win in a fight: 50 gorillas or 3 Red Rosses?
>>
>>86796485
Did the gorillas throw away the Rosses sandwiches?
>>
>>86796583
5 gorillas threw out his moist-maker, 5 made out with his sister, 10 said they weren't officially on a break and the remaining 30 are just regular gorillas.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.