[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it liberal propaganda? Genuinely asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (16KB, 590x340px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
16KB, 590x340px
Is it liberal propaganda?

Genuinely asking
>>
cmon /tv/, prove your worth
>>
/tv/ was a mistake
>>
I would say there was anything in there a reasonable conservative would be offended by.

The show kind of glorifies middle America in a way.
>>
>>86784836

anything = nothing
>>
>>86783314
What a shit life you must have
>>
>>86783314
well if /tv/ has taught me anything it's that literally everything ever is so yes.
>>
File: IMG_0605.jpg (64KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0605.jpg
64KB, 480x360px
>>86783314
"Liberal Propaganda?" that da evil lives every corner of the norm ?
>>
File: dead jailbait.png (620KB, 442x660px) Image search: [Google]
dead jailbait.png
620KB, 442x660px
>>86785378
>ywn cuddle a baby gorilla
>>
>>86783314
No, just common sense and some basic Rich Dad, Poor Dad finance theory.
>>
>>86783314
>Gay FBI agent.
>Closeted gay hillbilly guy.
>Main female sees an anti-abortion billboard and scoffs.
>Daughter says its not ok to slut shame because its 2017.
>Main female worked on Obama's campaign.

You tell me.
>>
>>86783314
yes
>>
>>86785534
>Main female sees an anti-abortion billboard and scoffs.
>Daughter says its not ok to slut shame because its 2017.
>Main female worked on Obama's campaign.

I think those were put in to show the difference of values between people in Chicago and people in the Ozarks.
>>
>>86785534
>Gay FBI agent.
WORST CHARACTER AND SHITTY ACTOR

SIDEPLOT WITH HIS MOTHER WAS COMPLETELY USELESS
>>
Why would it be? It's just a shitty show.
>>
>>86783314
i dont know about that but it really wasnt good

how have you not noticed everything netflix creates is agenda driven?
>>
I stopped watching in episode three when the daughter punches the hill billy kid and Michael goes OH YEAH GURRL THAT WAS AWESOM!

The only thing this show deserves is a complete Arrested Development re-edit.
>>
>>86785730
I disagree. He's batshit crazy and unpredictable. That's a great asset to such a slow-paced show. Also the sidestory gave some insights into his psyche and how he became that crazy. It's interesting.
>>
>>86785820
HE SLIPS INTO MICHAEL BLUTH NOW AND THEN

HILARIOUS WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A DRAMATIC SCENE
>>
>>86783314
If that's the kind of question you ask then the answer for you will probably be yes.
>>
I was pleasantly surprised at how non pozzed it was at first but then... explicit homosexuality on full display.

Dropped.
>>
>>86785780

I think the problem is not the agenda itself but that the shows don´t even try to make it organic or subtext anymore.

I mean, i was ok with the "everyone is connected" from Sense 8 because i though "ok, if everyone is connected and whatnot then it shouldn´t matt..." (gay sex scene, trans talking about pride every 2 seconds, more gay sex scenes, irrelevant every day life of boring people, more gay scenes, oh yea, and some times actual plot about the clusters)

You could say Sense 8 is an extreme example but then again mostly every show is doing it now. Like say Penny Dreadful... it was supposed to be about monsters or whatever but the last season was about femminism, and not even the equality good femminism but literally about a women army going around killing men and cutting dicks.

The last 3 seasons of Doctor Who suffered of somewhat the same albeit it was a bit toned down but it´s getting out of control.

Black Sails did it well enough... it incorporated it on an organic manner to the plot and ended the show before going to shit.
>>
>>86783314
>criminals who voted for Obama
its pretty realistic desu
>>
>>86786467
>I think the problem is not the agenda itself

Yea bro, forcing sexual deviancy on people is a fine agenda. Nothing wrong with that at all.
>>
>>86783314
It's a Sorosflix production. Of course it is.
>>
>>86786467
it feels like most shows these days have some element of forcing an agenda these days
>>
Can you even imagine that there are people out there unironically claiming that we live in a "golden age of television"?

lmaooo
>>
>>86786576
>forcing
>I'm literally incapable of changing the channel
>>
its liberal propaganda shit
>>
>would you like a high capacity magazine with that gun
>>
File: 12-13-12_Poetry.jpg (45KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
12-13-12_Poetry.jpg
45KB, 500x363px
>>86786761
>mfw this is not the golden age of television because there never has and never will be a golden age of television because television is a shit medium and undeserving of being even associated with art
>>
>>86785378
Håll käft Mdongo
>>
>>86783314
If your gonna ask, your going to think it anyway even it was the turner diaries TV show
>>
>>86786761
The game was lost as soon as they stopped having married couples sleeping in separate beds.
>>
>>86787813
wtf are the turner diares
>>
>>86783314
It was speaking to the fall of white people and one white family who decided to fight back against the dysfunctional system.
>>
I like Jason Bateman. But this show seems like an obvious attempt at getting Bateman into the dramatic television kino category. I feel like the writers and producers think they have got the successor to Breaking Bad.

It's an attempt at 'Emmy-bait'. Just a bit flat
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.