[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does anyone wanna be like rick? He is a horrible horrible person.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Why does anyone wanna be like rick? He is a horrible horrible person.
>>
>>86782516
Literally no one does. He's a conceited pseud-intellectual who would get crushed by real philosophers whenever he spews his "nothing really matters" bullshit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-17-23-02-13.png (570KB, 1158x977px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-17-23-02-13.png
570KB, 1158x977px
>>86782516
If they do, it's because he's essentially god.
>>
>>86782516
I rather be Xavier Renegade Angel
>>
>>86782516

everyone who watches this show is the type of weirdo who got straight Cs at best in school, but due to a diet of hollywood feel good bullshit growing up, assumed that since they were weridos with no friends that this made them "special" ie, the "harry potter affect" as I call it. Since they were fat assholes and perpetual virgins, this meant that they deluded themselves into thinking they were special because they were actual much more intelligent than everyone else. Therefore, they werent friendless because they were socially retarded and selfish and boring assholes, but because "muh brain is just too complex for people who like sports and stuff! day dont get me!"

So now, when they are giving people their orders at coffee and the customer mispronounces the name of some faggy drink they have, they can roll their eyes and think to themselves, "man, everyone is so stupid. Too bad they cant be smart like me, I feel just like Rick lol!"

Also, watching crash course science videos and other science cartoons made for children on youtube, they delude themselves into thinking they know a lot about science, which fuels their unwarranted superiority complex. They basically identitfy with all of the shitty aspects of Rick since they are pieces of shit, and then think this means they also possess all of ricks positive qualities as well. This shit is bazinga for a new generation of assholes.
>>
File: hate.png (294KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
hate.png
294KB, 620x350px
UGHHHHHHH, MEEEEHHHNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
>>
People identify with him because he is a suicidal nihilist
>>
File: 1475453034770.png (17KB, 200x94px) Image search: [Google]
1475453034770.png
17KB, 200x94px
>>86782516
>>
>>86782794
Hola reddit
>>
>>86783311

*grabs you by the throat

SHUT THE F*#K UP?!?
>>
MULAN SAUCE MORTY
>>
>>86783368
*teleports out of your grasp*
heh, elementary.
>>
I identify with Jerry. Is this bad?
>>
>>86782659
this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.