[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OJ Made in America documentary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (40KB, 220x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 220x325px
First off this is was an amazing docu, but some parts of it just blew me away. During the OJ trial racial tensions in America were high due to the Rodney king beatings and other police brutality cases. Because of this OJ got off scot free. During the trial in America majority of whites thought he was guilty, while majority of blacks thought he was innocent. Despite it being obvious OJ was guilty. When he was let off by the court some of the old jurors said that the Rodney King incident persuaded them to find him innocent, along with one of the jurors being a black panther. Thousands of blacks celebrated OJs innocence just because he was a black man found innocent in court. While the whites were shocked at the verdict. I just can't believe how all these African Americans behaved considering how obvious it was he was guilty. Him getting sued out the ass by the Goldman's and being thrown in jail for robbery years later just proves how shitty of a person he really was. Thousands of African Americans supported a murderer it was disgusting.

It's almost like they just saw the race of the man, not the man himself.
>>
Whoa...damn...I wonder what experience all those masses of black people might have had, that they would just assume a black man was being unjustly accused??

>cue hundreds of words of conspiracy verbal diarrhoea
>>
>>86778618
Black people have to realize how evil they are, right? I mean, how can you not have any self-awareness?
>>
LA and California governments are incompetent.
>>
>woah...damn...niggers are scum

You needed a documentary for that?
>>
>>86778758
Your generalization is evil u fool. Do you realize that you are an evil racist?
>>
>>86778618
Well, yeah. It's really strange how it works in the US. Even guys like Spike Lee are racist fucks.
>>
Another thing I found crazy about this docu is the shit him and his lawyers pulled. When the jury did the unnecessary tour of his house they swapped out all the photos of OJ and his white friends to OJ and his black friends. OJs lawyers also had him not take his arthritis medication so his hands would not fit the gloves. Another thing to think about is that the original father of the most famous family in America "the Kardashians" supported and covered the ass of a murderer.
>>
If OJ was the killer why didn't the glove fit? It wasn't even close to fitting. There is no way he used those gloves.
>>
>>86779252
Are you underage?
>>
Why do Americans have a jury system with random people who know nothing about law and get judge based on emotions? Should they not leave judgement to experts?
>>
>>86779352
Forget it, Anon. It's America.
>>
>>86778618
OJ was innocent, it was proven in a court of law.
>>
>>86778721
well...? What? I mean even Rodney King was certified scum, most of their martyrs tend to be.
>>
>It's almost like they just saw the race of the man, not the man himself.
It's almost like that was a strategy careful constructed by his legal team as an easy way to create enough reasonable doubt.

Lawyers pull shit like this all the time. Part of their job is to find distractions that make jurors second guess things. The only difference is that the entire country saw it, and Johnnie Cochran was especially shameless about turning the case into something entirely about race.
>>
>>86778618

Blacks knew he was guilty, they just didn't care.
>>
>>86778618
>Rodney King was staged ala BLM to get Bill Clinton elected
>OJ was framed and then acquitted to inflame racial tensions
>>
>>86779352
Because it worked in 12 Angry Men so they think it always does
>>
>>86779352
If only an expert would find you guilty then you shouldn't be found guilty.
>>
File: 2017-07-27_15-32-34.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-27_15-32-34.png
1MB, 1360x768px
I enjoyed this motion picture tremendously, OJ's a piece of shit, I hope he tries to steal some more signed merchandise after getting out of jail
>>
>>86779336
Nope, what would make you assume I am?
>>
>>86778618
>It's almost like they just saw the race of the man, not the man himself.
That's exactly what diversity does to society. There is research by liberal sociologists that basically prove the only tangible result of diversity is loss of societal trust. He spent (maybe is still spending?) rest of his career trying to disprove himself
>>
>>86780994
Gib me link
>>
>>86781122
Putnam is name of the guy
>>
File: jlh thick.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jlh thick.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>86778618
>Thousands of African Americans supported a murderer it was disgusting.
You don't know what you are talking about. Black Americans weren't rooting for OJ; we were rooting against an inequitable law enforcement system. We didn't really give a shit about OJ, because he didn't give a shit about us. All he wanted to do was hang out with his white golf buddies and have sex with white Hooters waitresses. Our concern was about how the system treats blacks.

THICC unrelated
>>
>>86778618
Welcome to the fucking morass of American race relations.

Also to be fair, the LAPD completely bungled the case and the DA did a terrible job of prosecuting.
>>
>>86782215
"if the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit" seriously though the glove fiasco torpedoed the case right there
>>
>>86782010
>the system treats blacks poorly but we can only find guilty blacks to use as an example
>>
>>86778618
White america should feel ashamed for turning their back on O. J. He was /theirguy/ and they treated him just like another negro the first chance they got. I'm not saying they should have pretended he was innocent, but going full racist on him was a shitty thing to do.
>>
>>86783820
Nobody went full racist on OJ -- that I can recall.

However, people were willing to say that he was guilty just based on what evidence was presented -- and the prosecution fucked it all up; well, and along with jurors saying, essentially, they exonerated OJ due to the Rodney King thing.

Since whites weren't saying that OJ was innocent, outright, blacks got mad because their verdict was based on emotion, i.e. "Just another black man being hassled by the cops," etc.

Whites were accepting of OJ, until they find out about the abuse and the murder incident. You'll get ostracized from Hollywood, and the like, if you do shit like that.
>>
>>86783968
wasn't a black/white thing either. had whiteys going by emotion and niggers evaluating the evidence

doesn't matter in the end, as it was nothing but a manufactured media shitstorm that was manipulated for profit.
>>
>>86778618
Where the hell can you even watch this?
>>
>>86778618
>amazing doc
yeah pretty much
>racial tensions due to Rodney King
there were riots too. The LAPD had a fucked up reputation and were famously corrupt. They also harassed and targeted blacks/Hispanics but poor whites were also involved in the LA riots.

>OJ got off because of Rodney King
I'd say #1 factor was Cochrane, the other reasons were compelling as well. Maybe OJ was 'obviously' guilty if you ignore how little evidence there was and how improperly the evidence was handled and how fucking guilty Mark Furhman was or the clusterfuck that was the chase and the way the LAPD handled the arrest.

>obvious OJ was guilty
Personally I think OJ's son did it. But again, the evidence chain was fucked up due to police corruption and incompetence. We're never gunna know what really happened unless you think OJ was hinting at the truth in his tell-all. It also doesn't matter if he did it or not. In the eyes of the law when you have no reliable evidence and you fuck up the trial that fucking bad - any American who understood the law wouldn't have convicted him. The police literally planted evidence. Doesn't matter if he did it. He's innocent based on proper interpretation of the law.

>Blacks celebrated a murderer.
They celebrated a turn in the status quo where cops could frame black people and get away with it 100% of the time. Many blacks admitted OJ seemed guilty but how can you really know if the LAPD are planting evidence either way? The Furman Tapes were ridiculous and painted the LAPD exactly as urban blacks knew they were. It was a celebration about how the fucked up LAPD finally got their comeuppance for the shit they always pulled. And some whites celebrated too, especially if they were football fans.
>>
>>86778618
The amount of hindsight people apply to this case is ridiculous. Look at all the evidence that was actually presented to the jury and there's pretty clearly a lot of reasonable doubt, which makes the verdict right. The fact is that the prosecution and cops completely bungled the case and OJs team ripped them to shreds. I mean, they literally got the lead detective on tape saying that he would plant evidence on cases with a black man and white wife because he hates niggers that much. Marcia Clark and Darden were fucking terrible at prosecuting this case, and that's why oj got off
>>
oj said if she hadn't had that knife she would be still alive
>>
File: 1503084719031.gif (111KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
1503084719031.gif
111KB, 540x338px
>>86778877
This
>>
> I just can't believe how all these African Americans behaved considering how obvious it was he was guilty.

wow its almost as if blacks are still black
and they all hate whitey
90% of the black population doesn't see an issue with a black murdering whites
>>
at this point i just wish i lived in a sane country like japan or korea. white people are fucking crazy and are letting all of our shit get rekt.
>>
>>86785296
>The LAPD had a fucked up reputation and were famously corrupt.
Not true at all, just liberal memes, they beat the asses of niggers who deserved it.

> if you ignore how little evidence there was and how improperly the evidence was handled and how fucking guilty Mark Furhman was or the clusterfuck that was the chase and the way the LAPD handled the arrest.
More garbage liberal memes
We know exactly what happened
A nigger murdered a white & a jew, and the marxist LA government/prosecutors/9 blacks on the jury let him off.
>>
>>86785296
>They celebrated a turn in the status quo where cops could frame black people and get away with it 100% of the time.

dey dindu nuttin
Like always

>>86786170
>Marcia Clark and Darden
A jew and an AA negro prosecutor
Deliberately put 9 blacks on the jury in a 25% black area

The idea that some nigger should be found not guilty because an officer says nothing but truthful things about niggers is ludicrous
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.