[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Batman not part of DCEU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 23534546.jpg (223KB, 748x719px) Image search: [Google]
23534546.jpg
223KB, 748x719px
THE FUCK IS THIS?!? More proof that Ben isn't Batman?!?
>>
>>86777553
Is this starring Ben Affleck?
>>
and this is also reminding me of the fucking joker movie they are thinking of making

>stories about the characters where we can have different actors playing them
>>
>making a huge universe connect is hard!
>better just make standalones too
>>
So, Joker isn't in dceu anymore, Batman isn't in dceu anymore. Is dceu over?
>>
>>86778683

They are still part of it

They can just have different actors playing them in other movies that are standalone now
>>
>>86779174
So if this is true, WB had officially stopped caring. Which could be a good sign for the movies
>>
Just means they don't want to make the "dark angry" batman movie that would be consistent with how the DCEU has characterized him so far.
>>
>>86779174
Why they even need a Cinematic Universeā„¢ if they can't fit all dc movies into it?
>>
I think it means he doesn't have to put in crossovers, credit scenes, etc. It's still Affleck, Irons, Simmons, etc. In other words each movie isn't building towards some ebin Justice League sequel.
>>
File: 1484951186315.gif (2MB, 381x434px) Image search: [Google]
1484951186315.gif
2MB, 381x434px
This sounds like a Christian Bale comeback. Finally we will get "The Dark Knight Returns" with aged Bale going full caped Patrick Bateman.
>>
WB most likely meant for him not to worry about the movie connecting to The Justice League, etc, as it will most likely be set in the past
>>
>>86777553
Thanks bill Jett Ramey
It's a stand alone film in that it doesn't tie into other movies not that it's not part of same continuity (you know ...like most comics)
Joker movie is its own thing just because Martin wanted to do it.

>dude why doesn't Batman find a magic gem during post credit sequence !?
>>
>>86780405
The Joker solo movie is so dumb like wtf the whole point of that character standing out is that his origins are a mystery.
>>
>>86780452
What's dumber are the fedoras that want it to be a generic crime movie until the ending where the protagonist falls into a vat.
>>
>>86780452
He was always crook who wore a red helmet that fell into acid. I guess his real name was never given, that's the only mystery
I don't mind it being it's own thing , the same way Lego Batman was its own thing.
>it's a sequel to king of Comedy
>>
>>86780507
The sad thing is that it's most likely going to be that
>>
>>86777553
>i want to do something with that character that feels like it resonates with me personally
in short: i don't care about the source material
>>
>>86780535
Yeah but he was just some small time crook, who fell into acid, knowing WB's nervousness they are probably going to make us feel bad for him
>>
>>86780573
>like Burton or Nolan cared
>>
>>86780587
He was kinda tragic in the Alan Moore version
>>
>>86780290
This

People on this board are so dumb
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.