[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

scorcese doing joker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: joker-goofdellas.png (480KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
joker-goofdellas.png
480KB, 640x460px
>as far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a Joker...

Scorcese is about to join the DChadverse and make a Joker movie.

What do we think /tv/??

https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/22/16186922/warner-bros-dc-joker-martin-scorsese-todd-phillips
>>
>According to the report, it will be part of a new sub-brand at Warner Bros. that will focus on creating original riffs on various DC characters

Holy shit DC might actually start being good.
>>
MARVEL KEKS BTFO!!!
>>
>produced by none other than Martin Scorsese
>produced

Wow it's fucking nothing.
>>
will he be reprising the role?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM
>>
>>86776318
>executive producer
ok
>>
>>86776318
WHY SO SERIOUSUH

IS IT THE SCAHS?
>>
File: JL.jpg (29KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
JL.jpg
29KB, 500x404px
>Be Jared Leto
>"Damn these capeflicks are getting really big, I should try and get in on that"
>WB hits you up to be the Joker
>They shoot a ton of scenes with you
>"This is going to be huge for my career"
>They cut all your scenes
>Everyone hates the movie except for make-up artists and autists on a vietnamese basket weaving forum
>They hire literally Scorsese to salvage Joker in his own standalone movie
>They recast you
HONKA HONKA
>>
>>86777051
I really feel bad for Jared, I knida liked his joker but that moie was a mess harley was a top notch qt though

>>86776369
This is what DC should've done just adapted their best comic stories to the screen without going through all the origin story bullshit like marvel
>>
>>86777331
>This is what DC should've done just adapted their best comic stories to the screen without going through all the origin story bullshit like marvel
Well, Marvel has become one of the biggest properties in the world based on their cinematic universe, so it's no wonder DC is going for that too, but they're really not going at it the right way imo. These standalone movies will at least not be cumbered by their rushed world building
>>
Post a cap of the article like civilized people do, newfriends. Already hearing EXECUTIVE PRODUCER o wow it's clickbait from a redditor's dumb and useless feed
>>
File: goodfellas-jimmy-two-times.jpg (35KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
goodfellas-jimmy-two-times.jpg
35KB, 600x300px
>>86777552
I just wanted to meme and make ray liotta into the joker and maybe add some goodfellas posting to the thread, the thread
>>
>>86777331
The same "source" says Leto is in Mel Gibson's Suicide Squad 2 and David Ayer's Gotham City Sirens
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.