[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hollywood is where the freaks & geeks can prosper. That short,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2334.jpg (81KB, 750x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2334.jpg
81KB, 750x621px
Hollywood is where the freaks & geeks can prosper. That short, ugly troll can get fame, fortune & pussy.
If he stayed in his hometown & just worked a regular job he'd have a Miserable life with a shitty job & a fat mean wife... shouldn't tv applaud him for having the balls to make it out?
Or maybe tv hates him so much because he reminds tv of themselves?
>>
>>86775854
Calm down Patton.
>>
>>86775854
Reminder that Patton murdered his wife
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVNCm8lhB80
>>
>>86775891
Not Patton. I don't find him funny at all but he inspires me because if a fat short ugly loser like him can make it, so can I. I'm doing my first stand up in Hollywood this week because my life sucks I can talk about that and he inspired me to change it. Wish me luck as I wish all of you luck
>>
>>86775911
He didn't kill his wife man. I know we're on the net and think it's funny but terrible to say. She took too many pills and od'd sad mistake
>>
Patton Oswalt has become a huge faggot but 222 is one of the greatest standup albums of all time.
>>
>>86776105
He definitely didn't kill his wife but he has on multiple occasions made it clear how much he romanticizes Hemingway and Hunter S Thompson and the like, and did nothing to stop his wife's drinking and drug abuse, something I am sure he himself participated in as well.
>>
File: IMG_2335.png (379KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2335.png
379KB, 750x1334px
>>86776181
Yeah. Hollywood people are as damaged as the rest of us, we just get to see their scars. I hope he cleans up his life, loses weight & stops boozing and binge eating... you don't see fat people in nursing homes. He's worth $14 million here so probably with investments we don't know about worth 50 so he has all the money in the world to live & eat healthy
>>
>>86776768
I would say it's his business but he has a daughter. Don't have kids if you're an alcoholic depressed drug addict.
>>
File: face of a murderer.png (672KB, 500x1152px) Image search: [Google]
face of a murderer.png
672KB, 500x1152px
>>86775911
>already on to the next one
>>
>>86776105
It is funny to say and we are on the internet. Fucking grow up
>>
>>86776105
He remarried pretty fucking quick.
>>
>>86775854
Patton's politics were cringy.

But his stand up is still great. The "LOL CONSERVATIVES DUMB" isn't the best, but the other bits are solid.
>>
>>86775854
>Hollywood is where the freaks & geeks can prosper. That short, ugly troll can get fame, fortune & pussy.

What? Its far easier to prosper as a ugly troll in normal day than in Hollywood. Just have an engineering degree in some field that there are jobs for in your town.
>>
>>86775854
>he'd have a Miserable life with a shitty job & a fat mean wife
he'd still have a wife, too
>>
Idk just based on his behavior and the fact that he's already engaged again. I'm pretty sure he did in fact kill his wife
>>
>>86777813
He doesn't look too happy about it
>>
>>86775854
>clinically depressed
He has a miserable life
>a fat wife
He had one, but she died of a drug overdose. Some think he killed her.
>>
>>86777163
>Don't have kids if you're an alcoholic depressed drug addict.
Agreed but nobody else will raise the child. Hopefully his wife passing away changed his perspective on life.
>>
>>86776768
Nah I hope he dies and soon
>>
>>86775911
Reminder his wife was researching and writing a book about an unsolved serial killer in the area
>>
>>86777813
>lol I love you child of a dead mother remember when she was still alive and married to your dad a year ago lol
>>
>>86778209
Would you look happy if you woke up every morning and had to see that staring back at you in the mirror?
>>
>>86779164
I hope he dies today.
>>
>>86775854
>Hollywood is where the freaks & geeks can prosper
What is silicon valley, what is NASA, what
>>
>>86777813
>friends for a long time
>both of their spouses died close to the same time

They're adults, they can do whatever the fuck they want
>>
File: ugugugugu.jpg (44KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
ugugugugu.jpg
44KB, 620x420px
>this lesbian thinks it's edgy to call Trump a racist
>>
>>86779496
>stating a fact is trying to be "edgy"
>>
>>86779542
>baseless claims are "facts"
>>
>>86779579
>>baseless
funny how much those who spend all their time defending racism hate to be called racist
it's like you think you're too special to accept any kind of label or something
>>
>>86779496
What exactly is wrong with being a racist anyway? Liberals throw that word around so often but why is it bad? If I'm not hurting anyone then why is it evil to be racist?
>>
>>86779737
racist = heretic
seriously, think about it and you'll notice how similar people react to the accusation of it
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.