[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does Louis CK get away with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>For years, allegations have dogged C.K. that he’s engaged in sexually inappropriate behavior around other female comedians, with Roseanne Barr once claiming C.K. is known to force women he works with to watch him masturbate

http://www.vulture.com/2017/08/tig-notaro-wants-louis-c-k-to-handle-sex-harassment-rumors.html
>>
>>86774609
louie's cuck and breed
>>
how can you make someone watch you masturbate just look away
>>
>>86776428
Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
>>
>>86774609
Of you make hollywood money they don't care what you do and turn a blind eye to bad behavior. They're like the mob that way
>>
He kinda looks like Joss Whedon after a forehead reduction.
Maybe it was Whedon masturbating and the testimonies are confused.
>>
>>86774609

it makes sense, the guy is obviously a narcissistic sociopath
>>
>>86774609
On Norm's show Sarah Silverman said that almost every woman has experienced a man pull out his dick and start jacking off to them. No woman in my real life has agreed with that or experienced it themselves. I can't help but notice that Sarah Silverman has spent the last thirty years talking about her pussy in bars full of drunk people. I think the comedy community has tons of sexual assault problems because everyone is always drunk.
>>
>>86776584

yeah, I think she is in a world of nothing but drunk/high retarded perverts which is why. I remember I went on a date with a girl a while back and she had just come back from Italy and I asked her how it was and she said she had random dudes sit next to her on a bench and just start jerking off twice
>>
Louee Cuck King
>>
>>86776428
He would threaten to fire them from his show.

Roseanne Barr isnt exactly known for her honesty, the bitch wrote a big book about how her daddy molested her and she had to come out and say it was a lie, then she said she told the truth, then told that she lied and just wanted attention.

But is it really news to anybody that Louis is a sick fuck like that, he's always been that way, there have been rumors for a long time now, which is why he dipped harder into SJW territory so he could have some support if it ever came out. The guy used to sit and spew nigger jokes and now he says "dont be racists ;D"

Hes a Mexican Jewish man.
>>
Those recent Tig Notaro writeups sound more like a man-hating lez railing against aggressive men than someone with a legitimate gripe about a sexual predator.
>>
>>86776921
She's classicly manic.

When she's lucid, I can see why she got so far in comedy. When she's not, she's flipping people off for booing her rendition of the US national anthem.
>>
>>86776584
>No woman in my real life has agreed with that or experienced it themselves

Maybe no one wants to masturbate over the women in your life.
>>
>>86777113
Maybe he isn't surrounded by liars.
>>
Why are there so many sexual predators in Hollywood?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.