[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did normies have against this film? I liked it quite a lot.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What did normies have against this film?
I liked it quite a lot.
>>
Then you are the normie.
>>
>>86771908
It's shit
>>
There was a lot to like, in terms of creativity and scope. And fuck you Dehaan and Cara worked well together.

I hated though that the ending was just another shootout and then that shitty adr'd line about his playlist. This film deserved a better ending.
>>
>>86771908
People don't want to invest the time in seeing a sci fi adventure movie aside from Star Wars. The truth about all sci fi movies nowadays with a big budget is that they never bring in the money they expected, its a dead genre at this point.
>>
>>86771908
I WOULDA SEEN IT IN IMAX IF DUNKIRK DIDN'T MONOPOLIZE MY IMAX FOR A WHOLE MONTH

ITS FINALLY ENDING ITS RUN FOR THAT SHITSHOW INHUMANS TV EPISODE PLAYING IN IMAX

INHUMANS IMAX IS BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY FYI
>>
Dialogues were cringy as shit
>>
i hate how they butchered the french names
>LORRELEANE
>>
>>86771908
I liked the movie. Cara Delevigne should have remained a model though, her acting is wooden and forced. Other than that, the movie had some amazing concepts and a huge world with lots of tiny details. The story, however, felt a bit thin at the end. 6-7/10
>>
It wasn't Star Wars, Marvel, or Harry Potter
>>
File: IMG_4882.jpg (82KB, 1280x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4882.jpg
82KB, 1280x523px
>>86774762
>that part when they pronounce her name Laura-Line when every other character up to that point has called her Laura-lean
Nice voice direction
>>
I would've seen it, but I'm waiting for home release. It took me 3 days to get through BvS.
>>
>>86771908
Nice Besson frenchy sci-fi creative stuff which was great. But the rest was shit. The acting, the writing, the limp wristed anti-war plot, rhianna as rhiana, make-anything cute creature central to plot, bridge scenes for 3d were music video mentality, gender fluidity, muh immigrant plight
>>
It went on too long. Opening portion was great, then the movie had a poor snag. I like Green Goblin, but he was horribly miscast, and watching him utter lines about being intelligent and handsome while his playbook popped up was ridiculous. The girl wasn't bad. Rihanna's character was needless but I enjoyed her dance scene. Lots of creativity spread throughout but the movie needed a stronger focus. Still, there was plenty to like.
>>
worst movie i've seen all year. i literally cannot find a single positive to say about it and i even liked besson's previous film. felt like it was 4 hours long, flat characters, even tackier than i expected, rihanna's cringey linereading, horrible dialogues, redundant and completely unengaging plot (dissociated 30min in), just sucked ass. would not watch it again even if i got paid for it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.