[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shot Caller anyone? Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Shot Caller anyone? Thoughts?
>>
File: DCIYaB4VYAAmQr_.jpg (123KB, 1024x641px) Image search: [Google]
DCIYaB4VYAAmQr_.jpg
123KB, 1024x641px
>>86771871
Great movie, together with Logan one of the finest flicks in 2017
>>
>>86771964
help me out here, who is the bald guy with the swastika tattoo? i think i seen him in other roles before.
>>
>>86772014
Flea from RHCP
>>
>>86771964
I thought so as well. Over all it was brilliant.
>>
I liked it but it bugs me that most of his time could of been avoided if he just didn't pick up the shank and stab that guy during a riot. what was he thinking? he had less than a year. could of just tackled that guy and brawled to prevent that hispanic dude from getting shanked.
>>
>>86772014
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0428055/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t10
>>
>>86772014
Idr his name. He was cheddar bob in 8 mile. also had a small role in Jarhead and The book of eli.
>>
>>86772127
>>86772144
thanks, knew his face from jarhead.
>>
definetly among the best movies i've seen for the last few years
actually the only one i've been interested in really, didn't disappoint either
>>
>>86772085
>what was he thinking?
he wasn't... same as with the driving. there is a scene where he realizes how weak his self-control is and says to his wife "just forget I exist".
>>
>>86772085
I mean the black dude also had a shank. Who knows maybe it was just instinct that took over.
>>
This movie was trash but /tv/ cums over it because of the subject matter.
It's sooo cool I wish I was a badass nazi in jail getting my asshole blown out by Bubba.
>>
>>86772554
Krager you can activate your trip, everyone knows it is you.
>>
>Dude I'm gonna backstab the people that protected me in prison lmao

oh and

>Dude I love my family so much but I'm gonna stay in prison lmao

Movies for retards
>>
>anal training: the movie
>>
The only part i dident understand is when Redwood got sent to death row and the AB leader says "It took him 4 months to get that screw" what did he mean by this? what screw?
>>
>>86772826
Screw = prison guard
>>
>>86772902
Figured thats what it ment. thanks.
>>
>>86771871
I felt the movie was good but 'too short' prison shit could have been a bit longer his transformation is too fast from normie to full fledged aryan brother
>>
>>86774188
All the time they wasted showing the effect on his wife and son and a few of the scenes with Kutcher could have been cut out for more gangster shit.
>>
>>86771871
good film but felt extremely rushed
>>
>>86774502
Gangster shit gets old quickly if that's all there is in the film. You stop caring because it's just violence with no after effect.
>>
>>86774603
I mean the scene where his wife is getting ready for work and hes trying to get laid. no reason for it
The scene where he is trying to give his wife the money no need for it really.
The scene where Kutcher saves the little girl. no real need for it. You can show some of the after effect without that much filler.
>>
Is this the best work Nikky Coaster-Waldorf will ever do in his life?
>>
I like how none of the Aryan prison gang ever uttered a single racial slur. I'm not sure how realistic it was, but it gave me hope for a more tolerant generation of future Aryan prison gangs.
>>
>>86775946
>I like how none of the Aryan prison gang ever uttered a single racial slur.
they did, just not the generic ones you hear all the time, Michael Westen called blacks toads which is prison slang for African American
>>
File: risitas 42.jpg (68KB, 449x337px) Image search: [Google]
risitas 42.jpg
68KB, 449x337px
>>86771871
loved it, damn moustache bro
>>
>>86772014
recently played in gardians of the galaxy 2
>>
>>86771871
Id like for this qt to shoot his load inside my boypusy
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.