[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did it all go wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (139KB, 1200x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 1200x707px
Where did it all go wrong?
>>
>>86764961
In the second season when they halted the progress of the plot entirely to hang out on a farm for 6 episodes.
>>
when they fired Drabont
>>
>>86764961

when it became a drama between people with occasional zombie walking in the background
>>
>>86764984
MASK YOU SUMTHIN RICK
>>
>>86765362
kumquat?
>>
>>86764961
season 1.
Im just glad they finally realised how to make a good show now Negan is the main character
>>
>>86765423
can't tell if this is bait
>>
>>86765653
>he doesn't want the show to be just Negan Rick and Carl going on adventures with Negan being the big brother Rick never had
>>
>>86764961

When Carl and Patrick kissed and had tender first-time sex.
>>
File: mmm.png (715KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.png
715KB, 1280x738px
>>86764961
The show was pretty Grade A until Tara got fat. I didn't even dislike Season 2. Maybe it's because I didn't start watching TWD until Season 3 was about to come out so I was able to binge the first 2 seasons. Season 3 gets a lot of hate too. I don't get why.

>>86765678
>Negan will never look at you like he looks at Carl
>>
File: TWD Reaction.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TWD Reaction.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Around season 3 when the normies started to really watch it
>>
>>86765970
>a show about zombies

Normans have always watched it
>>
>>86764961
After they left the prison is s4
>>
>>86766018
Not like they do now, season 1+2 were had really low ratings compared to the others
>>
>>86766069
I meant viewers, not ratings
>>
Every season is the same.
>>
>>86766140
I'm surprised the show has made it this far, there's really not much you can do with the premise other than the usual stuff. Unless the show starts jumping the shark and the virus starts mutating walkers into something else or have it spreads to animals or something.
>>
>>86764961

>have an oscar calibre writer
>fuck with him enough so he loses hope in humanity and quits the production

god these leaks made me feel for the guy
>>
>>86765295
considering birth-rate has been at 0 for several years plot-wise, the number of zombies falling to a minimum is to be expected.
>>
Darabont had some very interesting ideas, but Man Babby Kirkman threw a hissy fit that he was deviated from his Sonic-tier comic series and forced the show the basically stick to the source material. It's been going downhill ever since- even normies are getting tired of it.

The Kingdom and Negan are every-bit as retarded and fantastical as I thought they would be. Fuck Kirkman. Make a World War Z mini series or make a soap opera. The identity crisis if embarrassing
>>
>>86764961
I had mixed feelings about black anime chick, but medieval larpers and tiger guy became the last straw.
>>
>>86766018
>normans

also this show dropped the ball after they killed based Shane.
>>
>>86765121
spbp

But really, this never really had more than 3 seasons' worth of material.
>>
>>86765970
Even jesus christ is going
>ffs look at these hue bastards
>>
>>86764961
2nd season, when they experimented with NO ZOMBIE EPISODE and when they got away with it they started to do it whenever they could.
>>
>>86764961

Having no story is a problem
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.