[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his next project about /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: JUST_tour.jpg (347KB, 1866x896px) Image search: [Google]
JUST_tour.jpg
347KB, 1866x896px
What's his next project about /tv/?
>>
>>86764799
He's going to that Japanese forest where people commit suicide.
>>
>>86764799
Thai child prostitute sex trip
>>
File: 1300088383492.png (30KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1300088383492.png
30KB, 150x150px
>>86764818
>>
>the ones of you i hate i can beat you up
what

is that a threat fag
>>
He was going to do some new project with his wife there were creepy people in masks. I guess that whole thing about them still being friends and loving each other in a different way will be proven false when it doesn't go ahead.
>>
>>86764799
Jesus he sounds pathetic. How did MEW put up with his bullshit
>>
>>86764888
bit problematic I'd say
>>
>>86764799
Probably one of those 10 day meditation trips
>>
>>86764799
Dude I don't want to hear about sad fucks likes this.
I want to be happy.
>>
You're making fun of a guy who got out of a like 10 year long relationship neat and clean. He's fucking free without any of the drama, and probably living out his dreams, as awful and sissy-like they may be.

I don't care if it's Mew, any body gets old after a while. He fucked her ad nauseam at this point and isn't even phased by her looks anymore. now he's free to plow any pussy he wants. He can finally fuck a girl and just be naturally horny and excited to fuck her again, instead of forcing himself to not be bored of the same old body and face and routine.

And judging by her interviews she's not a keeper in the personality department. I'm sure he's perfectly fine not hearing her shallow vapid Hollywood feminist nonsense anymore too.

You all mock this man for what he probably considers the best thing to ever happen to him.

>inb4 t.Riley
>>
>>86765635
he seems broken and on the edge-about to break

you paint a hopeful picture based upon...nothing?

i can only assume that you truly are riley, so to you i say good luck and be safe
>>
>>86765635
There is nothing about post-MEW Riley that suggests any of this was his decision.
>>
>>86765717
Based upon life experience and being around women when they overstayed their welcome. If Riley is going through anything I doubt it's over a girl he already fucked for a decade.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.