[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished The Hunt for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Empty.jpg (51KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
Empty.jpg
51KB, 600x343px
I have never felt so much white hot anger watching a movie. This film is amazing but also emptied me inside.

I will never trust anything a child says ever again
>>
File: 1401249712230.webm (41KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1401249712230.webm
41KB, 300x400px
>used to work as a substitute teacher for a while
>children are always being weird and clingy, but never think anything of it
>watch this
>absolutely terrified to work with children ever again

Fear-mongering kino at its finest.
>>
This sort of happened to a guy I knew but the kids were middle school age. It didn't lead to him getting charged with anything, but he lost his job and all that. Scary stuff. Working with younger kids as a man is always a risk.
>>
>>86760358
I worked as a camp counselor for a few years, and was usually put with teenagers. Groups of girls would always try to hang around me because they thought I was funny, and I constantly worried about someone making some kind of accusation or thinking something was going on. The most fucked up part is that you eventually get paranoid for being good at your job, which feels like shit. It's even worse when you know girls have crushes on you.

Luckily, no one ever made allegations about me or anything. One time, a girl got jealous I was promoted over her and tried to say something about me making her "uncomfortable" in the past, but no one took that shit seriously. I had an internal freakout as soon as I heard her say those words, though.
>>
>>86759887
I'd not heard of this movie until now. I'll see it. It's one of my biggest fears in life to be accused of a terrible crime.
>>
File: JM FACEZOOM.gif (312KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
JM FACEZOOM.gif
312KB, 650x650px
>>86759887

IF DISTRUST FOR CHILDREN IS WHAT YOU GLEANED FROM THIS "MOVIE", THEN YOU DID NOT COMPREHEND IT; THE "POINT" IS NOT THAT CHILDREN ARE PERVERSE, BUT RATHER, HOW IGNOBLE PEOPLE MANIPULATE CHILDREN AS IF THEY WERE NONCONSCIOUS NONPERSONS, AND HOW THE MORES OF AN ETHICOMORALLY CORRUPT SOCIETY PERVERT CHILDISH INNOCENCE INTO MORBIDITY.
>>
>>86759887
He did it. Children don't lie.
>>
>>86760740
yup
>>
>>86760740
>tripfag
>thinks his opinion matters
You shit up every thread you're in, cunt
>>
>>86760740
spot on
>>
>>86759887
>defending a child molester
Rot in hell, libshit.
>>
>>86760740
You made up half of those words now did you?
>>
>>86760740
na.... its abot something more vague. about how easily a community turns on its own. or something. otherwise, all the scenes of his son having a hard time dont fit within the thesis
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.