[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the viewers going down to 800k, a half from the previous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: preacher1.jpg (313KB, 1081x720px) Image search: [Google]
preacher1.jpg
313KB, 1081x720px
With the viewers going down to 800k, a half from the previous season, Precher is going to hell or heaven for next season?
>>
Probably, but let's face it, it wastes way too much screentime.
>>
>>86759550
Probably going to cancellation. Boring season.
>>
>>86759568
>it wastes way too much screentime

I just watched the first season and indeed feels like it waste too much screen time. Season 2 is worst?
>>
>>86759863
Yes it is.

Are you hype that they're finally on the road? Fear not, exploration is over halfway into the first episode.
>>
the comic and the show were shit
>>
>>86759957
t. butthurt christian maga cunt.
>>
The decent worthwhile shit is about 5% of the total show with the rest being barely tolerable on 2x... Never read the comics and I find the brown chick to be annoying as fuck in character and her actress.
>>
File: DH2VcSjUAAEYb8r.jpg (44KB, 948x824px) Image search: [Google]
DH2VcSjUAAEYb8r.jpg
44KB, 948x824px
>>86759550
it's a shame no one gives a fuck about it even to get outrage
i was looking forward to the glorious anal tears of this reveal
>>
>>86760050
>I find the brown chick to be annoying as fuck in character and her actress.

In the comic the characther is annoying too but less and feels OK with the story. On the series she is not only more annoying but also more dumb, the whole PSTD shit is stupid.
>>
>>86760176
Pee pee?
>>
>>86759957
The comic is OK for 90´s
Some stuff cant translate OK to other mediums.
>>
>>86759550
They're taking far too fucking long to do anything. At this rate they'll need at least a dozen seasons to cover everything, by which point it'll have gone the way of The Walking Dead and nobody will care anymore. Fucking Rogen.
>>
>>86760460

It's more of a budgetary reason. They're on AMC, after all.
>>
>>86759550
That scene of Jesus fucking some slag probably didn't go well with american audiences.
>>
>>86760460
>The show is too slow paced
>Messiah and herr starts grand plan already revealed in the middle of season 2

Yeah... Okay buddy. The show will get everything done within 4-5 season if they have the chance
>>
>>86759550
>comic shit
anyone who adapts comic books to other mediums should be gassed. anyone who reads comics should be neutered
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.