[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

black swan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: black swan.jpg (26KB, 400x604px) Image search: [Google]
black swan.jpg
26KB, 400x604px
>just watched black swan for the 1st time, i really liked it
ITT we rate and discuss Black Swan
>i give it 9/10
>>
I liked it but I thought the soundtrack was a bit of a disappointment.
>>
>>86758661
6/10
Not Aronofsky's best work, and way too on the nose.
>>
how many times did Natalie Portman read on her script (masterbates)?
>7/10
>>
>>86758692
>(OP) here
the music was one of my favorite parts, because of how everything ties back into the narrative of the opera especially with moments when the music crescendos as the scene becomes more intense
>>
>>86758705
i dont think it was trying to not be obvious, i feel as though it knew what it was about
>>
perfect blue rip off /10
>>
>>86759551
this

almost as bad as interstellar ripping off gunbuster
>>
>>86758661
Fucking stupid, like his entire oevre.
>>
File: male of the future.png (568KB, 507x514px) Image search: [Google]
male of the future.png
568KB, 507x514px
Why do people greentext like this?

They just casually greentext statements.

OP, how new are you to 4chan?
>>
>>86759600
what is your point? what will you do with OP's answer?
>>
>>86759620
Because I'm genuinly curious as to why people greentext like this all of the sudden.

>it's like they have no idea the context of greentext. They do it just like this.
>>
>>86759600
would fuck
no homo
>>
>>86758661
Hello op, just to let you know Greentexting is for quoting or Greentexting stories. e.g.
>im a big fat nigger who sucks white Boi cock after its been inside my gold digging wife

See, I was quoting myself right there.
>>
>>86759745
do you ever use deduction reasoning? have you considered its a child? do you believe everyone on 4chan is your demographic?
>>
>>86759824
why are you so gay?
>>
>>86759833
gay like in black swan gay?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.