[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember Me 2014

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 6

File: remember.me_.poster.jpg (98KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
remember.me_.poster.jpg
98KB, 500x750px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remember_Me_(TV_series)

"The elderly Tom Parfitt (Michael Palin) fakes a fall at his long-term terraced house in bleak Yorkshire, to escape to a care home. However, moments after arriving the social worker that delivered Tom is thrown from the seemingly impenetrable fourth floor window of Tom's room, with only her and the frail Tom inside. This mystifies teenaged care assistant Hannah (Jodie Comer), although local police, including depressed detective Rob Fairholme (Mark Addy) are largely uninterested. One by one, strange things begin happening to those in contact with Tom, including Hannah and her family, and Tom soon vanishes from his hospital bed without explanation. Returning to Tom's home, Hannah starts to piece together several clues which lead her to Scarborough, where a dark secret from Tom's past comes to light and it becomes apparent that the paranormal is moving against them."

I just finished watching this and was wondering about the ending; was Michael Palin’s character actually dead the whole time, having died as a child when the ship he was on sunk in 1914?

He says that his parents were killed in WWI in a German naval bombardment of Scarborough and he was left an orphan and that his Muslim Indian nanny left to return to India on a ship that struck a mine but a framed newspaper clipping in his house of the sinking mentions all hands lost, so I’m thinking his nanny tried to take him with her to India and they both died.
>>
>>86755936
>>
File: sir not appearing in this film.png (1MB, 1020x602px) Image search: [Google]
sir not appearing in this film.png
1MB, 1020x602px
>>86756333

Sir Not Appearing In This Film is Michael Palin's son.
>>
File: remember me 1.webm (3MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
remember me 1.webm
3MB, 720x576px
>>
File: remember me 2.webm (3MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
remember me 2.webm
3MB, 1080x608px
>>
File: remember me 3.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
remember me 3.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.