[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did it all go wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: fb.jpg (34KB, 279x402px) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
34KB, 279x402px
I've watched this 3 times now and I haven't changed my mind that it fucking sucked. It's like it was made to showcase CGI, but the CGI was terrible. Did anybody like this? How are they going to stretch it into 5 movies?
>>
>>86753762
wtf. I hate CGI now
>>
The harry potter guy is cute, so it's aite
>>
>>86753762
why did you watch it 3 times then? I thought it was just ok and won't watch it twice. Do you have no life?
>>
>>86754357
>Do you have no life?
wtf? you do?
>>
>>86754357
Sometimes it takes me more than 1 viewing for a movie to click with me. Also, I really wanted to like it since I enjoyed the HP movies.
>>
>>86753762
The blond jewess was hot
>>
>THIS MOVIE FUCKING SUCKS
>I WATCHED IT THREE TIMES
>>
pasta when?
>>
>>86753762
I like the setting more than a school of students learning to use magic.
I was relieved Newt already knew magic off the get go.
Plus they were in an older America, such a fresh breath from Britain or wherever the fuck Hogwarts is.
CGI was okay, the women were alright, kind of wanted more from the fat guy.
I'll watched the sequels.
>>
>>86755556
>I'll watched the sequels.
really? im going to need some spoilers
>>
>>86755610
Newt gets with that chick from Alien Covenant.
>>
>>86753762
It failed to do what every Harry Potter movie has done.

Having the main character on screen for more than fucking half the movie.
>>
>>86753762
the movie should have focused on the fat bread maker (his pov)
and making him remember (going up to thot and kissing her)
not this, smile bullshit.
>>
>>86753762
What was happening with Colin's character toward the end,what happened to the real one?
>>
I liked the Harry Potter world building but fucking despised Harry Potter himself

the movie seemed like a good compromise of my general interests
>>
>first ten minutes are ok
>girl gets introduced
>her name is Mary (((Goldsteins)))
Literally walked out of the theater.
>>
File: IMG_2170.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2170.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>86755871
>paying to see Harry Potter in theater
>>
File: giphy44.gif (959KB, 700x1026px) Image search: [Google]
giphy44.gif
959KB, 700x1026px
>>86756001
haha for real. they complain about the goldstein name when they themselves were already jewed by being at the theater in the first place
>>
>>86753762
The guy was autism personified
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.