[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie was so horrible why didn't it kill the franchise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: latest[1].jpg (31KB, 299x224px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
31KB, 299x224px
This movie was so horrible why didn't it kill the franchise?
>>
Same reason the prequels didn't kill star wars.

Nostalgia saves franchises
>>
Still better than jurassic world. At least it had semi-real dinosaurs that didn't talk.

The quality of JP movies goes in the order of their release
>>
>>86752693
voice of reason
>>
>>86752693
This. This. This.
>>
There's always money to be made
>>
Alien 3, Ressurection, Prometheus, Covenant.

Still got a few more shitty movies to go OP
>>
Jurassic Park > Lost World > JP3 > flaming pile of dog shit > Jurassic World
>>
>>86752693
goat post
>>
ALAN
>>
>>86752713
>This. This. This
Fuck off tumblr
>>
>Jurassic World finale
>T Rex bashes through a Spinosaurus skeleton
kino
>>
>>86752624
nigga this movie was pure kino
>talking raptor
>deus ex machina kid
>pteradon fight cage
>T-rex vs Spino showdown
>>
>>86752693
What? 3 had literal talking dinosaurs.
>>
/tv/ finds a way.
/tv/ always finds a way.
>>
>>86752693
ALAN
>>
all I remember from this movie is being a kid and seeing them steal from a snack machine and think that was awesome
>>
>>86752937
>nigga this movie was pure kino
It had some of the worst, most dated CGI and some of the most lazily written gags to appeal to the younger audience
>This is... T-rex pee?
>Yep
>How'd you get it?
>You don't wanna know
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>86752624

It did.
>>
File: 170px-PliosaurusDB12.jpg (6KB, 170x256px) Image search: [Google]
170px-PliosaurusDB12.jpg
6KB, 170x256px
What happened to the dudes on the boat in the opening scene? Were they eaten by a pliosaurus?
>>
>>86752624
I don't know if you niggers actually know real people, but 99% of people watch JP movies to see the dinosaurs fuck shit up.

They don't care about plot, story, or even the acting. They just want to see CG dinos.
>>
>>86752624
>ALAN
>>
File: 1.png (218KB, 612x332px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
218KB, 612x332px
____
>>
>>86752676
The prequels didn't kill star wars. It kept going on and each movie made MORE money then all the Clone Wars merchandise. JP3 pretty much killed JP to the point JW is a soft reboot
>>
>>86752624
It did kill the franchise: there wasn't an installment for 14 years. The only reason JP came back is because of Hollywood's reluctance to make movies from new IPs.
>>
>>86753620
The Spino ate them
>>
>>86756134 (You)
While I know this a baiting shitpost, but I'm pretty sure a Spinosaurus couldn't make it all the way out to open sea, engage a moving speedboat and proceed to eat two dumbfucks while said vessel is still in motion.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.