[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you enjoy this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: TheGame_poster323.jpg (39KB, 300x404px) Image search: [Google]
TheGame_poster323.jpg
39KB, 300x404px
Did you enjoy this movie?
>>
>>86752301
no not really.
>>
I haven't seen it since I watched it in theaters, but I remember enjoying it.
>>
>>86752301
Yeah, I kinda did. Thanks for asking, anon.
>>
DUDE IT WAS JUST A PRANK LMAO
>>
>>86752301
Literally the definition of a "turn your brain off" movie.
>>
>>86752301
Yes, but it has no replay value. I'm surprised that Criterion released it.
>>
I lost the game
>>
>>86752312
How come?

>>86752314
Maybe you would also enjoy it again.

>>86752318
You're welcome.

>>86752334
Please take Youtube content to Youtube.

>>86752357
Yep.

>>86752400
Yeah it's not as enjoyable if you know what's coming.

>>86752423
What game?
>>
File: 1503359102204.jpg (118KB, 1181x886px) Image search: [Google]
1503359102204.jpg
118KB, 1181x886px
LOST was better than THE GAME.
>>
>>86752301
I thought it really killed it's own story by actually having it be just a game his friend bought for him. I remember enjoying the movie, and then when the """"""twist"""""" was revealed I immediately regretted wasting my time watching it.

>Is it just a game?
>Is it real or just all an illusion?
>Is his life in danger?
>Why is he being hunted?
>Just kidding it's just a game his friend bought for him. Go fuck yourself, thanks for buying the theater ticket.
>>
>>86752516
>How come?
Everything about it down to the final "twist" was one giant contrivance after another and I couldn't find the pathos of him and his ne'er do well brother bonding again when everything getting there was basically a slapped-together mess.
>>
>>86752301
I liked it a lot, but I was 11
>>
>>86752301
UNIRONICALLY STILL FINCHERS BEST MOVIE TO DATE

INB4 TSN AND ZODIAC PLEBS

>>86752851
DO YOU MEAN YOU L O S T THE GAME
>>
>>86753131
why did that ruin it for you?
i thought that was clever af
>>
Would've been better if it ended with him accidentally shooting his brother and committing suicide.
>>
>>86752301
Yes I did. I saw it when I was maybe 12 and remember being absolutely shocked and delighted at the twist ending. It was my first movie with a twist.
>>
>>86752301
Yes. It's very enjoyable.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.