[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Weird Blue Peepl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Is the audience supposed to be afraid of these knuckleheads
>>
I don't understand how many of these generals there are. Like 7, and then there's the NK?
>>
>>86751756

they said specifically there were 100 of castors sun, SPECIFICALLY. That is just Castor's sons.

Fuck you.
>>
>>86752001
Are the generals made from Castor's sons then

pls help me
>>
they trying to say people with blue eyes are evil.
>>
>>86752054

Some yes
>>
>>86752054
Yes the white walkers are made from Castors offerings who then raise the dead.
>>
>>86751661
>audience supposed to be afraid of

Yes, if maybe you're 5 years old. They represent the dead that seek nothing but to consume life. You have a problem with villains?

Perhaps you should suggest exactly what is scary to you so that we can judge if whether you know what is scary or not. Personally I believe you're afraid of vagina.
>>
File: 158347.png (776KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
158347.png
776KB, 800x600px
>white walkers take 65 seasons to reach the wall
>bobby's son jogs it in 45 minutes
I can't
>>
real talk though, I got pissted of when jon killed ANOTHER white walker so easily
they barely seem like a threat at this point
>>
Remember when these guys didn't have armour because they didn't need it?

Remember when their arrival was as terrifying for us as it was for the characters?
>>
>>86751661
the reason why they don't seem scary is because d&d can't direct for shit. the only great thing they have done is to manage to get signed up to direct asoiaf
>>
>killing one make all the wights die

holy shit this show is literally an anime video game now
>>
The white walkers from season 1 (opening scene) were pretty scary.

Pretty quickly they became video game zombies.
>>
>keep thinking characters are getting killed
>HOLY SHIT SOMEONE'S GOING DOWN
>turns out it was one of the indeterminate number of redshirts that never get shown

swear i saw the hound go down 5 times until i realized it was just one of these bait and switch
knuckle-knobs
>>
Honestly I couldn't give two shits about the white walkers because it literally requires Jon to be in melee range and they're toast.

Hell, if Drogon tilted his head a couple of degrees and vomited fire on the NK and his crew they would all be toast then and there.

They would be much more formidable if they operated from some remote position and it would be a challenge to find where they are.
>>
where the fuck are the ice spiders
>>
>>86754488
This show is on life support
>>
>>86754409
this, those things were mysterious and terrifying, now they're just evil people made of ice
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>86754595
kik. watched by 10 million legally.
Totally dead brah
>>
>>86754289
This is the part that bothers me the most. The show is rushing itself so much now that you don't even need to fight the whole army, just kill one of them and thousands of others automatically disappear.
>>
File: 1503423187133.png (239KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503423187133.png
239KB, 400x400px
>>86752471
GODS HE IS FAST
>>
>>86756247
He does have Bobby B's genes, Gendry should be on the throne.
>>
>>86751661
They were more frightening when they first got revealed. Now they just look like some fag black metal band
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.