[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey little girl, did you want to know a secret? because I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: F6Aa2FE.jpg (109KB, 850x590px) Image search: [Google]
F6Aa2FE.jpg
109KB, 850x590px
hey little girl, did you want to know a secret? because I know one, and it is soo good to hear it

This season of game of thrones actually has 10 episodes, not 7. The "hack/leaks" are completely fake amd scripted. "D&D" are basically actors... they're roleplaying. They've literally got you calling them "Dungeons and Dragons". The show has been playing the audience since the beginning--GRRM has always been a television producer, the book delays are all part of the scheduling too. They're playing the audience. It's meta.

Screencap this. Kojima told me so I know it's true.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XccUMOQ978
>>
>>86745478
>The show has been playing the audience since the beginning
The only true part of your post
>>
File: 1503440277484.png (194KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1503440277484.png
194KB, 450x450px
STUPID BOY
>>
File: 1501773343676.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501773343676.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>86745943
GRRM starting out as a tv writer/producer is verifiable. GoT was always meant to be a TV show with the climax playing out cross-media.

What people don't get is that the books and show aren't the only media that the producers are responsible for. They also write their own media mythology because they write the press releases, control interviews, and have complete power to script every bit of "behind the scenes" media you see. Nobody ever questions whether showrunners are lying, or whether the social media of their actors is scripted.
>>
>>86746108
Not gonna lie, I have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>86746161
Game of Thrones is a popular serial drama with a fantasy setting, on HBO.
>>
>>86746227
Thanks, that sounds pretty good I might check it out
>>
>>86746274
You should, I hope you like it. I recommend starting with season one episode one and working forward from there.
>>
>>86746346
Oh too late I already finished Season 3, should I go forward or backwards from there?
>>
>>86746383
sideways

you should continue watching it over and over until your true path forward becomes clear

like that episode where it turned out they had to vent the shuttle bay
>>
File: WpT5Cip.jpg (205KB, 660x453px) Image search: [Google]
WpT5Cip.jpg
205KB, 660x453px
>>86745973
>>
>>86745719
best youtube video
>>
>>86747164
There are some other good ones on that web site
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.