[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S07

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 15

File: gameofthronesS7.png (743KB, 621x631px) Image search: [Google]
gameofthronesS7.png
743KB, 621x631px
>how did the raven flew half the length of south america in minutes?
>how did Dany and her dragons flew half the length of south america in minutes?
>why didn't they just keep breaking the ice around them to keep it from solidifying instead of just waiting?
>since the only threat is the Night's King and 3 other dudes, why didn't they try fighting them with the dragons right there while they had the upper hand?
>how come Arya is stronger than Brienne if Brienne is a foot taller than her and also fought in tournaments her entire life, probably for over a decade, while Arya trained for like a year tops?
>how come Arya all of a sudden hates her sister and being home, when two episodes prior to that she gave up on going to Kings Landing to reunite with her family?
>>
>>86742752
Teleportations are the most jarring thing about the later seasons of GoT. I'm not even going to rant about my triggered bookfag complaints but the mishandling of Arya was a complete waste. If you're going to make her a psychopath for no fucking reason, then at least don't trap her in Winterfell where literally nothing of value happens.
>>
>>86742752
You're first mistake was assuming this show was good
>>
>>86743811
The first season was glorious though, unless you're a contrarian.
>>
>>86742752

D and D are fucking hacks and retards lost in the woods without that fat fuck guiding them by the hand
>>
>>86742752
>>how did the raven flew half the length of south america in minutes?
bad writing
>>how did Dany and her dragons flew half the length of south america in minutes?
bad writing
>>why didn't they just keep breaking the ice around them to keep it from solidifying instead of just waiting?
uh, takes up energy I guess?
>>since the only threat is the Night's King and 3 other dudes, why didn't they try fighting them with the dragons right there while they had the upper hand?
bad writing
>>how come Arya is stronger than Brienne if Brienne is a foot taller than her and also fought in tournaments her entire life, probably for over a decade, while Arya trained for like a year tops?
friendly sparring session, didn't bother me that much
>>how come Arya all of a sudden hates her sister and being home, when two episodes prior to that she gave up on going to Kings Landing to reunite with her family?
probably the worst writing in the series currently, painfully blatant with the manufactured tension so they think they'll shock people when LF gets killed off
>>
1. No answer, this is indeed stupid... Its actually like almost as far as South America is long. That one Night's Watch recruiter said there are a thousand leagues between The Wall and King's Landing... Dragonstone is about the same latitude as King's Landing, IE: its around 3,500 miles from the wall...

2. -

3. That's a lot of effort guy, there were only a few of them.

4. They are immune to fire and the "upper hand" was instantly lost seconds after the dragons arrived by one of the dragons dying and the other two at risk of also going down.

5. Arya isn't stronger, Brienne was playing with kids gloves.

6. The last thing Arya remembers about her sister is her lying on behalf of Joffrey, fawning over him, loving the Lannisters, partaking in the beheading of their father, etc... They haven't seen or heard from each other in years... All Arya knows of her is what happened back then and she hated that version of her sister and doesn't know she has changed.
>>
>>86742752
>how did the raven flew half the length of south america in minutes?
they clearly showed that this standoff with the wights took like three days. ravens are magic also dont know why ice took so long to refreeze
>how did Dany and her dragons flew half the length of south america in minutes?
it took them a day or two the editing was just bad also dragons fly really high and fast it makes some sense. a literal few minutes in a show are not equal to real life two minutes, they didnt actually show her journey otherwise the show would be 48 hours long you fucking literalist idiot
>why didn't they just keep breaking the ice around them to keep it from solidifying instead of just waiting?
i wondered that too, hound couldve easily kept breaking it, however the dead wouldve just piled up underwater
>since the only threat is the Night's King and 3 other dudes, why didn't they try fighting them with the dragons right there while they had the upper hand?
on one hand this wouldve been a great idea, but one dragon already died why risk another one? also dany didnt know what the white walkers were or what they looked like until one ass blasted her dargon
>how come Arya is stronger than Brienne if Brienne is a foot taller than her and also fought in tournaments her entire life, probably for over a decade, while Arya trained for like a year tops?
zen faceless man training magic. brienne is a knight not a ruthless assassin
>how come Arya all of a sudden hates her sister and being home, when two episodes prior to that she gave up on going to Kings Landing to reunite with her family?
she was jealous of sansa's easy life being a prisoner and safe most of the time. she was always jealous. conflict of wanting to fight but also be safe. shes probably going to punish sansa but will help her, prob kill littlefinger
>>
Why did no one kick off at the Hound for chucking that rock?
>>
>>86744163
As for #6, I don't buy it. Arya was never close to Sansa but she admitted when she was parting from Faceless Man after leaving Harrenhal that she wanted to she her sister again too, and she hasn't mentioned a fucking thing about having real ill will for her that I can remember up until this last episode. The writers just didn't set it up.
>>
>>86744271
>sansa's easy life
fucking kek
imagine being Sansa Stark
>back in Winterfell after taking it back from your Psycho husband
>brother fucks off and puts you in charge
>little brother arrives but now has severe autism and a Valium addiction
>sister arrives but she's now a hobgoblin who keeps threatening you for no reason
>meanwhile you got CIA literally breathing down your neck wanting to bone you because you look like your mother
>STILL the least popular character among normies
>>
why didnt the knight king throw those spears at them while they were trapped
>>
>>86744322
Yeah and she was happy to see her, until she saw her undermining Jan Sneau while he was away at every turn; in Ayra's view, vying power for herself. Not to mention Lil' Finger being close with her...

He very publicly betrayed Ned, not to mention she saw him colluding with Tywin against Robb when she was at Harrenhal.
>>
>>86744041
>>>how come Arya is stronger than Brienne if Brienne is a foot taller than her and also fought in tournaments her entire life, probably for over a decade, while Arya trained for like a year tops?
>friendly sparring session, didn't bother me that much
I can't accept this explanation. The Faceless Men aren't Jedis, they are cloak and dagger assassins. Arya being good with a sword isn't out of character but her besting Brienne is just a ludicrous proposition, friendly sparring or not. Same thing with Brienne besting the Hound, that is just some silliness. This series can't possibly expect me to take it seriously.
>painfully blatant with the manufactured tension so they think they'll shock people when LF gets killed off
With the series nonchalantly killing off major characters, I'm actually surprised by how elaborate this whole set up is for how little payoff it will inevitably deliver. I very much agree that it currently is the worst writing in the series.
>>
File: 1503282880870.png (694KB, 629x626px) Image search: [Google]
1503282880870.png
694KB, 629x626px
>>86744271
This is some Olympic level of mental gymnastics. You're world class, anon.
>>
>>86744041
>>86744958
>train in the art of doge
>go to the land of doge
>train to be a doge's assassin
>surprised doge assassins know how to sword fight.
>surprised that Arya is suspicious about sister do to littlefinger being on her ear.
>>
>>86744319
why was the hound so shitty in this episode? he saved Tormund but otherwise he constantly fucked up
>>
File: 1212.png (178KB, 363x341px) Image search: [Google]
1212.png
178KB, 363x341px
>>86742752
At this point these threads are almost baiting idiots to jump on them.
The show has gone overboard, who cares.
Your autistic pointing out of these very obvious issues is just about as annoying as the issues with the show themselves.
>>
>>86742752
Euron uses magic from the peoples he's met and subjugated to travel much faster and keep the weather in their favor.

How likely is it that he just happened to run into Theon and Yara/Asha, figure out where they were exactly with zero visibility at night during a storm, and not be spotted following them?

It's not possible conventionally, Euron summoned the storm because he alone carries the favor of the Drowned God, and, with the aid of sorcery, Theon and his ugly lesbian sister never had a chance.
>>
>>86744163
>3. That's a lot of effort guy, there were only a few of them.
There was an entire army of them.

However "breaking the ice" could potentially be dangerous for them, and stepping onto the ice would show the zombies that at least some of them could get on too. Out of all the stupid things in the episode I think this is forgivable.
>>
>>86744958
Arya being fast and nimble threw may have just thrown her off balance, and the Hound was pretty sick when they fought. Idk out of all the flaws in the series the fights are the least bothersome.
>>86744958
>With the series nonchalantly killing off major characters,
well yes and no, the last character as established and noteworthy as LF to die was probably Stannis, but DandD are hacks and can't possibly come up with good writing for LF so it's probably for the best he's going to die anyway
>>
>>86742752
Most important question:

>Why did the night king not shoot the immobile largest dragon turning its back to him and carrying all the MCs?
>>
>>86742752
Why didn't the White Walkers use the Ice Spears on Jon and his group? Where they waiting for the Dragons to come or something?
>>
>>86744163
>6. The last thing Arya remembers about her sister is her lying on behalf of Joffrey, fawning over him, loving the Lannisters, partaking in the beheading of their father, etc... They haven't seen or heard from each other in years... All Arya knows of her is what happened back then and she hated that version of her sister and doesn't know she has changed.
The last thing Arya should remember of Sansa is Sansa screaming and begging Joffrey not to kill her father.

Arya beating Brienne was remarkably stupid. Ignoring the size and experience differences (where Brienne has clear advantages), Arya didn't even spend that much training and she mostly just cleaned dead bodies and the like with very little sword sparring.
>>
>>86745315
He's afraid of fire kid, have you never watched the show?
>>
>>86745275
>a good way to convey suspicion is to have your character making open threats and then do nothing about it
also, it's been established that Sansa knows LF is up to no good anyway
>>
>>86745533
How about the part where he was throwing rocks at the wights like a retarded child, and then that caused them to suddenly notice that they could walk on the ice and attack them? That was a pretty nice fuckup on his part, I'd say.
>>
File: 1503440936957.jpg (141KB, 600x523px) Image search: [Google]
1503440936957.jpg
141KB, 600x523px
>>86742752
>>
>>86745503
>Why didn't the White Walkers use the Ice Spears on Jon and his group? Where they waiting for the Dragons to come or something?
Only explanation I can think of is that Drogon was clearly taking off while Viserion was coming forward shooting fire. The WW need a large army of corpses so Viserion burning a ton of them would do more damage than Drogon escaping with the main characters.
>>
>>86744536
sansa has literally done nothing but be useless most of the show

bitches about shit to a sister who literally had to claw her way through the world and actually solves problems instead of being an embodiment of uselessness

sansa keeps giving jon bad advice

she listens to littlefinger

literally every other family member has risked their lives on something important and died in some symbolic way; ned got executed, jon literally died and returned, robb got killed for real, arya obliterated and rebuilt her old personality by becoming faceless, theon got his dick cut off and was totally emasculated, bran is a completely different person (not really even human anymore), catelyn died (and in books became undead revenge monster), rickon died uneventfully, benjen just died in the show, lyanna's dead. even other people like hodor, jojen, and measter luwin died. where is sansa's transformative moment with death or a symbolic death? she has mostly sat around passively watching others die or suffer
>>
>>86742752
I've been thinking about this a lot and I've come to the conclusion that (in the show at least) a mile in the show isn't a mile in real life and thus Planetos is MUCH smaller than Earth and Westeros is smaller than Great Britain. We know that Westeros is thousands of miles long, but the historic definition of a "mile" is 1000 paces. The average human male stride is 5 feet, so that makes about 5000 ft (a mile is 5280ft). We don't know the in-universe definition of a mile though, so for them it might only be 100 paces. Also if Planetos is smaller than earth, then it would have less gravity. This could be used to explain things like the wall being 700ft tall (a real life ice wall of that size would be so heavy the pressure would cause the bottom ice to melt) and it could explain how a creature that should weight 50% more than a blue whale is not only able to survive on land under its own weight, but able to fly.

Basically all of the teleportation inconsistencies can be removed if a mile in the show is 500ft.
>the march to high garden is now the equivalent of 4 days marching and thus a fortnight is a reasonable time for a round trip assuming no seige
>a raven could fly the now equivalent of 200 miles to Dragonstone in 6-7 hours and the dragons could make the return trip in 3-4
>Euron could ambush the Yara fleet because the smaller planet means more curvature of the Earth; instead of seeing them at 12-15 miles away, they'd see them at 1.2-1.5 and be too close to get away
>>
>wight army races across ice, causing it to break in a perfect circle all the way around
A bit of a stretch, but I'm willing to buy it
>hound throws small rock
>it slides across the ice
>this somehow convinces wights that the ice is magically thicker now
Ummm......
>entire wight army storms the island
>ice decides not to break this time, in service to the plot
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>wights drag heavy chains and TWO TON DRAGON out of and onto the ice
>it doesn't so much as chip
THAT'S IT
>>
>>86745686
He is asking why didn't they just throw the spears at them from the start instead of sitting there waiting a day and a half.
>>
>>86745686
No. What I mean is that the White Walkers were standing around the lake for over a day and they never thought about using spears or projectiles until dragons arrived.
>>
>>86744958
brienne bested the hound because he was tired and sick of dumb bullshit, he gave up

if he had tried a bit more he wouldve won, but he clearly thought brienne should just win and end him there because she was more virtuous and was sick of playing the asshole which is why hes reformed himself now
>>
>>86745693
>where is sansa's transformative moment with death or a symbolic death?
She dyed her hair black that one time.

Though in fairness to Sansa, it is true that without her the Vale wouldn't have marched North to save Jon and take Winterfell.
>>
>>86745503
>>86745686
>>86745769
I just assumed the spears were made specifically with dragon killing in mind, and NK didn't want to waste them on killing a couple random dudes.
>>
>>86745784
>>86745769
My mistake. If I had to come up with a bullshit explanation, maybe the WW were just going to let the wights kill the men (and they would have) and didn't necessarily anticipate Dany showing up with a dragon so they were saving their energy for her. I don't know it's fucking stupid
>>
>>86745693
>sister who literally had to claw her way through the world
haha what
>"abloobloo I'm blind for like a week, worst thing to happen to anyone"
>>
>>86745859
How would the White Walkers know about Dragons?

The Spear thing only makes sense if one of them is a Greenseer and KNEW she was coming.
>>
>>86745802
she made a deal with the devil, probably necessary for one reason to keep characters that werent jon alive for later plot points

it wasnt necessary though for the final outcomes

because he cant die and because he needs to be azor ahai for plot reasons and pull a flaming sword out of danys chest or some shit

>>86745925
she had to child prostitute herself as part of assassinations in the books and spent most of her time with faceless men being a beggar and getting her ass beaten by other faceless men
>>
>>86746106
Well, if by "deal with a devil" means she comes out with the advantage since LF is desperate for her and in her control. And her alliance with LF wasn't just for Jon, it was for the NW/Northern army and the retaking of Winterfell. Sansa would have no way of knowing that Jon had magical resurrection powers.
>>
File: 1416180630756.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1416180630756.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>No one asks Bran where Rickon is?
>>
>>86745480
The biggest question I had. Also why was Jon being retarded and staying behind to 'protect' them when they had all already got on?
>>
>>86746376
They all literally watched him die, frienderino.
>>
>>86746376
see >>86746450
Also, more importantly, nobody cared about Rickon.

The real question is, why they don't ask Bran more questions in general since he told them he was omniscient.
>>
>>86746450
Fuck me, session 6 must have been so bad I can't even remember it
>>
File: 1498693163050.jpg (163KB, 980x810px) Image search: [Google]
1498693163050.jpg
163KB, 980x810px
Previously unmentioned teleportation magic that's never referred to but is implicit with the time difference.
>>
>>86745802
Kek, I forgot they died her hair black. That was a completely dropped plotline of Sansas turn to darkness.
>>
File: 148557896620.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
148557896620.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
so..... this is the power of winter beyond the wall............
>>
>>86742752
Because this is not Arya, Arya is dead, it's the other girl who won and took her face, she got paid by Cercei to kill Jon.
>>
>>86747127
Why would Cersei give a shit about Jon? It's Dany she should be worried about.
>>
>>86747127
>>
>>86747127
hey someone else who thinks the real arya died against the waif too
>>
>>86746497
why the fuck would you link a reply to a post when it is a reply that is already linked to said post

are you an attention whoring faggot?
>>
>>86747179

Why would Cersei give a shit about Dany? It's the dragons she should be worried about.
>>
it doesn't matter because yassssssss
>>
File: 1499582288855.jpg (81KB, 496x799px) Image search: [Google]
1499582288855.jpg
81KB, 496x799px
YAAAAAS DANY OH SHIT THE POOR DRAGGO
>>
>>86747179
king in the norf and stuff
>>
>>86742752
why did the ice break up in the first place? it's been like -10,000,000,000 degrees up beyond the wall for a long time. the ice should be strong enough to support samwell tarly
>>
>>86747260
Dany controls the dragons.

>>86747355
Jon and the North seceding doesn't really affect her. Dany taking over Casterly Rock actually does, along with her killing Lannister men and potentially taking KL. The smarter thing would be to take care of Dany and then work out the North.
>>
>>86745647
>wights only see that ice is forzen because of stone
I found the scene pretty with him throwing stones to be honest. I guess he got bored because they waited so long.
>>
>>86747505

>Dany controls the dragons.

Uhm no sweetie, dragons aren't slaves
>>
>>86742752
>Flew in minutes
It didn't. They were stuck on that rock for roughly 4 days. The real question:
>Why did the Night King hold them there that long?
Either way it's the same answer: Bad writing. I'd love a Q&A to see how they try and answer that shit.
>>
>>86747411
Bad writing. There are various answers that can lead away from the first, but they only lead to more questions that come around to the same answer : Bad writing for the sake of entertainment.
>>
>>86742752
The show was unironically ruined by normies. This is the highest rated season of Game of Thrones by a huge margin. There are more people watching now than ever before. Do you think every single one of those newcommers marathoned 60 hours of content to catch up? Fuck no they didn't, and honestly there's no need. Most people, and I'm not exaggerating, I honestly believe that MOST PEOPLE who watch this show only like it because it's popular and cool. Almost everyone I know that watches Game of Thrones watches it in groups. People have viewing parties for it. Most of these people don't know the characters' names or affiliations. These people honestly want to see Arya fighting Brienne of Tarth despite the fact that it makes no fucking sense within the context of the mythology. They want to see Zombies vs Dragons and le stronk womyn. These people watch movies like a sporting event. They cheer and hiss and emote right on fucking cue. If the show were to suddenly go back to political intrigue and character development, all of these people would hate it.
>>
>>86747738
The irony is without the political intrigue the show wouldn't have been popular enough to get started.
>>
File: IMG_0189.jpg (31KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0189.jpg
31KB, 313x286px
Better question, why the fuck does Arya have a bag of Halloween masks? Everyone has pretty much assumed that her faceless man thing is a magical process that she's learned. Everyone's fine with that. Why in the fuck would you make it that these faces are actually physical masks? That just complicates the concept. Because it's not like she's just changing her face when she imitates people. She's changing her body, height and voice too. Does she have full body suits stashed away as well? Is the process of face imitation physical, but the process of body and voice imitation magical?? Why would you introduce this confusion for what was a totally pointless scene?
>>
File: image.png (131KB, 671x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131KB, 671x437px
>9.4/10
>>
>>86747885
It also contradicts that scene with Jaquen changing his face right in front of her without needing a literal mask.
>>
>>86747738
>This is the highest rated season
Source? Nothing I've found indicates this to be true. Season 4 seems to get the most praise.
>>
>>86747885
But in the Hall of Faces or whatever they were established as literal, physical objects as well. Like you take it off the wall and put it on. Obviously there is some level of magic to it, since Arya is like 5'2 and she impersonated people taller than her
>>
how will the Night King reach Essos?
you can't freeze a giant body of salt water
>>
>>86742752
Okay, teleportation is bad, but it isn't that bad. Eastwatch, where they departed from, is on the east side of westeros, not the west side.
>>
>>86747959

Did you miss the part where he has a dragon
>>
>>86747946
According to IMDB, Season 6 is the best followed by Season 4. That's even worse considering the last season was even more retarded that this one.
>>
>>86748006
Post yfw
Viserion recognizes Danny and turns on the Night King
>>
File: HanSolo.jpg (63KB, 782x820px) Image search: [Google]
HanSolo.jpg
63KB, 782x820px
>>86748120
>>
>>86748156
This is D&D were talking about.
>>
>>86747946
Sorry, I meant highest rated in terms of viewership, not critical approval. Here's the source. Last week's episode was the second most watched episode, and the most watched episode was the one immediately before it.

http://deadline.com/2017/08/game-of-thrones-ratings-beyond-the-wall-episode-1202153692/
>>
File: 1428395752909.png (101KB, 258x304px) Image search: [Google]
1428395752909.png
101KB, 258x304px
>>86748120
>>
>>86748275
I'll probably drop the show at that point.

>>86748418
Now that you mention it, I know a few people who have jumped into the show starting season 7, just because its all the rage.
>>
>>86744271
Three days without food and water in the middle of a frozen lake? They should be dead from dehydration
>>
>>86745647
I think the bigger offense in this scene is giving the wights the power of logic
How is a zombie going to see that the ice supports a rock and make the connection that the ice will support its weight
Maybe the White Walkers/NK noticed it and gave the command, but then why would the wight that was right in front of the rock be the first to act?
>>
FUCKIN WESTEROS SHITS
>>
>>86745480
The NK wants the protags to come back with their armies so he can get more warm bodies to rez
>>86746399
Jon wanted to go kill the NK and end the war in one fell swoop, like a dumbass hero
>>
>>86748757
It was definitely the wights, they all looked down and then walked forward on their own. It was stupid all around, because the WW had the power to freeze things anyway.
>>
>>86746376
Bran was there.
It was beautiful.
>>
>>86746106
I'll pull a flaming sword out of your ass
>>
>>86748120
>Dany and Viserion make eye contact
>Viserion halts his fleshy slaying rampage for a moment
>cue heartwarming music
>Viserion's pupils un-dilate, bears his teeth, and rears up for a blast of ice breath
>Jorah action hero tackles Dany out of the way
I could see something this cheesy happening easy peasy
>>
>>86749024
Pottery
>>
>>86746103
The Night King saw it coming.
>>
>>86744271
>they clearly showed that this standoff with the wights took like three days
>>86747649
They were stuck on that rock for roughly 4 days.

Quit pulling shit out of your ass
>>
>>86742752
>DABID
>RAVENS DABID
>>
File: 1390517659466.jpg (334KB, 750x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1390517659466.jpg
334KB, 750x1021px
>>86742752
turn your brain off

/thread
>>
>>86747127
well wouldn't it better to hide your power level then?
>>
>>86750623
How do you turn your brain off? Fall into a coma?
Die? Are you dumb..?
>>
>>86750443
It's retarded but not as retarded as assuming the crow/dragon flew that span in a matter of minutes.

Retard
>>
>>86745750
them mental gymnastics though
>>
Literally nothing makes sense in this show. Every scene has a giant plot hole or inconsistency. On top of that the characters and writing are absolute dogshit. My favorite from the last episode is arya is no so stupid that she's mad at Sansa for writing a letter while she was a child and hostage. Arya literallt served Tywin so she wouldn't be executed. But who cares if it makes arya a retard and a giant hypocritical cunt? Her and Sansa need drama to fill time
>>
>>86742752
Superior teacher
Dragons fly at 100mph ~2400miles in one day
>>
File: 1503451675847.jpg (133KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1503451675847.jpg
133KB, 800x450px
>>86742752

This show was slain with a crossbow.
>>
>>86751827
I respect how he died. He was one of my favorite characters but at least he went out in a decent way.
>>
>>86745533
Being afraid of fire didn't stop him from killing Berric. He didn't freeze up and let himself die then, this was just more shit writing to find a way to have Thoros sacrifice himself.
When the hound had a flaming shield on his arm he went spastic to save himself. He's never before let his fear of fire overcome his instinct for self preservation.
>>
>>86745802
> It's true that without her they wouldn't have had another bullshit Dues Ex Machina way to save Jon
>>
>>86745925

>be a tomboy in a world that doesnt allow tomboys
>watch your dad be beheaded
>forced to flee alone
>literally upon found out to be a girl, gets rape threats
>hunted by lannister men, constantly at risk of being killed
>taken to harrenhal where she has to watch as one by one people are having their guts eaten by a rat, waiting for her turn as she starves
>has to serve and be nice to tywin, her perceived mortal enemy, the man who is trying to wipe out her family
>then out of luck escapes thanks to a weird assassin guy
>then watches as the hound, who killed her only friend, is let off by the BWB.
>then ends up captured by said hound
>then is marched around whilst the hound tries to sell her off
>witnesses the massacre of the red wedding, but can do nothing
>sees her brother robb's headless body with his wolfs head mounted on it,
>watches her family literally end
>after getting to like the hound, he dies, and she goes to be a weird assassin
>ends up being beaten, blinded, beaten some more
>does not achieve becoming noone
>when she tries to do good she gets gut stabbed 5 times
some how fucking survives
>manages out of luck to get away
>somehow gets back to westeros, is now a broken person, only looking for revenge
>can no longer function like a normal person, only as a mindless killer

meanwhile sansa

>idiocy leads to getting her dad killed
>held prisoner by lannisters
>joffrey sometimes humiliates her
>mostly she eats premium food literally made for her by an army of slaves
>has to sit around and watch ships in the warm sun
>has to sit around and, again, eat nice food
>her worst fear is marrying joff
>but that doesnt happen
>ends up marrying a dwarf who doesnt even do anything to her
>end up with LF
>forced to go live in the vale, most well protected place in westeros
>shitty cousin wrecks her snow castle (HOW TERRIBLE)
>gets raped by boltons (finally some actual hardship)
>even that barely lasts as she is rescued

hard life
>>
>>86747179

the north is half of her percieved kingdom,

despite being a depleted force the north is a strong force that could fight her

also cersei believes sansa partook in the murder of her beloved son joff, so she is desperate for revenge, she wants to attack the north to crush sansa,
>>
>>86747942

the truly faceless men have multiple masks on at once, because they have no real face, only masks

jaqen simply looked away from her and took off the jaqen mask, the face arya then saw was simply the face under the jaqen face.

it makes sense for a true faceless man to do it, arya isnt one though, she is a normal person who simply knows how the faceless men change their face, and she does it, but in an amateurish fashion. she only wears one at a time.
>>
Was anyone else annoyed by the lack of functional dialogue in this episode?
They fight an undead bear with conventional weapons. Only after Thoros gets wrecked did someone stab it with an obsidian dagger (which I didn't even get until I watched it 3 times). The bear miraculously dies instantly. Then with no explanation, most of the party switches their weapons to obsidian versions, but their old weapons mostly disappear (tormond's axe?). It's seems like this was supposed to big a big moment of realizing that the obsidian weapons really do work, but NO ONE SAYS A FUCKING THING ABOUT IT...that could have been 30 seconds...why do they choose to write everything in such a retarded way when it's so easily in their power to have things make sense?
I really hope D&D never work again
>>
>>86754028
I don't know how to explain what's wrong with the dialogue but it's clearly there (or better yet, not there). They're skimping great moments for character development and moving from one dramatic scene to the next. The world and characters doesn't have the life that it once did.
>>
> They're skimping great moments for character development
I think you have that backwards, but the "great moments" could still exist alongside character development that makes sense
>>
>>86754609
Yea I'm not sure why I typed it that way. A more accurate thought would be as you said, and doing away with both for what they think is entertainment.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.