[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bohemian Rhapsody Casts the Other Members of Queen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>For the last several years, an effort has been underway to make a feature film about Mercury and Queen. Sacha Baron Cohen was attached as the star for a long period of time, but the project eventually fell apart due to disagreements between Cohen and the surviving members of the band. Finally, a Queen movie was announced earlier this summer, to be directed by Bryan Singer, starring Rami Malek (Mr. Robot) as Mercury, and produced with the full cooperation of the other Queen members. It’s named for the group’s iconic song, and now we know who will be playing the other members of the band.

>A trio of young actors have been cast as the three additional members of Queen. British actor Ben Hardy (X-Men: Apocalypse) will play drummer Roger Taylor, British actor Gwilym Lee (The Hollow Crown) will play guitarist Brian May, while American actor Joe Mazzello (The Social Network) will play bassist John Deacon, Tracking Board reported.

>We also know that Justin Haythe is writing the screenplay; Peter Morgan had been announced as the screenwriter when Baron Cohen was attached but apparently the production won’t be using his version. The project is set up at 20th Century Fox, and will be released in December 2018.

Who the fuck wants to watch a movie about Queen?

Why is this being made?
>>
Rami Malek's cool, Joe Mazzello's cool, Ben Hardy looks like Roger Taylor, I approve.
>>
>Who the fuck wants to watch a movie about Queen?
Normies love Queen, to a weirdly ridiculous extent.

The movie that the band want to make has no audience, though. It's why Cohen quit. He kept pushing for it to be a Freddie Mercury biopic, and and the band kept insisting it be about the entire history of the band, and they won. This movie is going to have Freddie Mercury die at about the halfway point and then tell the triumphant story of how the band kept going, despite no one giving a shit.
>>
Its gonna be shit without Sacha Baron Cohen. He knew how Mercury really was.
>>
>>86736698
>muh le epic mustache dear gentlesirs xB
>>
>>86736603
wow gonna be fun watching this go down in flames
>>
File: 1502990480769.jpg (67KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
1502990480769.jpg
67KB, 602x709px
>>86736359
>directed by Bryan Singer
>>
This movie will be trash. Everyone lost interest when Cohen dropped out and Brian May decided he wanted the second half of the movie to be about Queen without Mercury
>>
File: 1503369555904.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1503369555904.png
126KB, 402x398px
>>86737232
>it's a sterile film with lots of baby faced boys episode
>>
>>86737232

Takes a degenerate to know a degenerate
>>
>>86736359

Queen is really popular, and when I say "Queen" I mean their 20 or so hit songs that most people know. Bohemian Rhapsody is one of the most popular songs of all time.
>>86737256
It would really make more sense if Mercury died at the end of the movie desu, but the reception to that only proves that people don't really like Queen, they just like Freddie Mercury.
>>
>>86736359
People who aren't you
>>
>>86737759
>>86738625

>implying this wont flop
>>
It would've been perfect with Cohen's acting and vision. But now it looks like it's gonna be a totally cucked movie

>Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH LAWD

J U S T
U
S
T
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.