[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill Bill Vol 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2818.jpg (50KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2818.jpg
50KB, 333x500px
Ok I just saw Kill Bill Volume 2 and it was so much better than Volume 1 so much so that it made Volume 1 a lot better, what are your guys opinions on Kill Bill Vol 2
>>
>>86736235
kino.

Probably my favorite Tarantino f l i c k
>>
Not disputing your opinion, but why is Vol 2 better?
>>
The tonal shift between vol.1 and vol.2 is too pronounced for me. I liked both movies but they are too night and day to really compliment each other.
>>
>>86736235
Kill Bill is amazing overall.
>>
Pretty underwhelming. My expectation of kung fu action films are too high now that I've seen a bunch of Asian kung fu films. Can't go back
>>
File: 1502924586440.png (448KB, 937x469px) Image search: [Google]
1502924586440.png
448KB, 937x469px
>>86736235
ISSA BLACK MALE THING
>>
>>86736579
vol.2 is a samurai film in the guise of a kung fu movie.
>>
>>86736235
Both volumes work better put together as one big, long film. The differences between the two halves are less pronounced that way, as it was never supposed to be separated in the first place.
>>
>>86736282
Vol 2 is better because the gore is now used for storytelling and not for showing off, volume 2 in general is not for showing off, it has substance
>>
>>86736579
Spoonfeed me a good asian kung fu film
>>
>>86736276
My personal favorite is Inglorious Basterds it is so smart on how they use violence and tension, damn good dialogue and hilarious scenes and the best ending to any Tarantino film
>>
>>86737342
36 chambers of shoalin is where you start.
>>
>>86736235
I just found out today that Pai Mei is a character from other movies.
>>
Interesting that this film is on sale today at Amazon.

Viral Marketing? On my 4chan? It's more common than you think...
>>
>>86740084
If it was viral marketing I would be sucking its dick literally I hated vol 1 a lot i liked Jackie Brown more than vol 1
>>
File: Kill Bill Vol 2 - 3.jpg (310KB, 1600x1049px) Image search: [Google]
Kill Bill Vol 2 - 3.jpg
310KB, 1600x1049px
is KB prime Uma Thurman?
>>
>>86736235
My problem with Volume 2 is that it is full of anticlimactic shit that gives you blue balls. You're anticipating the fight between the Bride and Budd as she is sneaking up on him, then he blasts her with rock salt and it's over. Then you have to sit through a long flashback. Then there is no fight with Budd because he dies from getting bitten by the snake. Then you think there's going to be a fight between the Bride and Elle but right before it gets really going she pulls out her eye. Then you think there's going to be an epic fight between the Bride and Bill but it's over in two seconds. It was just too much "haha! just kidding" for me in a row and I wanted at least one long drawn out fight scene and more emphasis on action. But it's still a really enjoyable movie
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.