[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would Gandalf the White stop him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: latest.jpg (685KB, 3733x2100px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
685KB, 3733x2100px
How would Gandalf the White stop him?
>>
what did they do wrong exactly?

>stay on your side of the wall trying to contain the evil Forest Children creatures and their crazy Greenseer that loves spying on people without their consent (fucking weirdo)

>Night's Watch and Wildling niggers constantly attack you with raiding parties and force your hand in self defense

>every attempt at a dialogue ends up with your people getting attacked

>get your bros jumped in a canyon for no good reason

>try to rescue the guy they took

>still nice enough to wait around for them to give him back clearly a peaceful undead people giving them all the chances possible

>asshole starts assaulting skelebro who was just waiting politely and finally irks him enough so that he and a lot of other White Walkers tired of the bullshit decide to give the douchebag humans a taste of their own medicine yet again

>dragons show up and begin a literal Shoah of your people and you now have to begin a war to stop the crazy humans ounce and for all

what would you do?

Again what did the White Walkers do wrong? How do we know the real enemies are not those little forest fuckers?
>>
>>86735266
t. arthas widow projection
>>
>>86735131
Get some sneaky Hobbits to stab him in the back
>>
>>86735131
Fly the eagles somewhere
>>
File: gandalf_falling.jpg (80KB, 1415x665px) Image search: [Google]
gandalf_falling.jpg
80KB, 1415x665px
EAAGLLLES HELP ME AAAAAAAAAAARRRGH
>>
>>86735131
Smoke weed with him.
>>
>>86735131
Send Hobbits after him
>>
>>86735131
hobbit eagles
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.