[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else cry when the dragon got hit with the ice pick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1492288693850.png (320KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1492288693850.png
320KB, 600x582px
Did anyone else cry when the dragon got hit with the ice pick?
>>
Yes, it triggered by rape ptsd
>>
>>86730145
Yeah that CGI monster that only ever flew and roared in the background for 7 seasons sure touched my heart. He was a main character. Remember that time when Mother of Poor Writing said "dracarus" and the dragon set people on fire? Brilliant.
>>
>>86730291
>green eyeballs
>>
>>86730145
It was a pretty brutal/bloody death. And that screech of extreme pain really resonated.
>>
>>86730145
I might have if the circumstances had been different, like if Dany and the other two had had an opportunity to really mourn.
>>
>>86730145
Did anyone else cry when they didnt beat the spread?
>>
Yeah my sister's girlfriend's 7 year old son cried
>>
>>86730145
Ya I also cried when some character we have barely seen in the series, came in and died within like 10 seconds just so Jon snow can get a horse and escape
>>
>>86732480
NO TIME
>>
I about fucking cried when the dragon went down. I always knew she'd be losing some dragons eventually, but that was fucking gruesome. The way it was bleeding, Jesus Christ. I've been wondering for a while how the White Walkers could possibly deal with fire breathing dragons that could vaporize them all in an instant. I figured that's what the giants were for, that one giant had an enormous bow when Manse hit Castle Black, seems like the perfect weapon for dragon killing. Turns out the White Walkers can just hurl spears like they were sent out of a god damn ballista.
I'm not sure why it was wounded so badly. Drogon got hit in nearly the same spot at the Field of Fire and he was just fine. I thought maybe the spear head just shattered upon entry and eviscerated the dragon's insides or something, but the more I think about it the more I feel like it has to do with some sort of elemental vulnerability to ice or whatever.
Why did it explode like that?
>>
>>86730145
>do nothing but piss around in the background for seven seasons
>die

So sad!
>>
Sad!
>>
>>86733054
>>86730291
>>86730182
This. Sad! Many such cases.
>>
File: bigdick.png (223KB, 339x500px) Image search: [Google]
bigdick.png
223KB, 339x500px
I felt nothing at all
>>
>>86733189
They made this character very likeable so when Dany kills him, we hate her. She is going to be the final vilian
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.