[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is moderators/janitors??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: sp.jpg (81KB, 895x494px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
81KB, 895x494px
Where is moderators/janitors??
>>
They only delete youtube threads
>>
>open /tv/
>nothing but generals, GOT threads and capeshit

who fucking cares anymore, this board is reddit 2.0 nowadays
>>
They weren't paid for this week since the series is ending for the year
>>
They're in their own threads how does it bother you?
>>
>>86729033
I'm here.
>>
>>86729666
Why are they allowed to break site rules of "quality of posts" when no one else on the board is allowed even in their own threads?
Why are they allowed to break the waifu rules when no one else on the board is allowed?
>>
>>86729182
how much do they get paid
>>
>>86729726
Nothing
>>
>>86729726
Probably quite a bit
>>
>>86729720
>waaah they can shitpost but I can't have my evangelion thread
>>
Reddit has plenty of mods. Go.
>>
There's an aut-right thread on the front page about how libruls "hate art" and another thread about Miley Cyrus pissing in public, but yes, Bobby B memes are the issue here.
>>
>>86730103
So you're admitting that they're allowed to break rules because its sponsored content?
>>
>>86730140
Pretty much this. If you want a safe space, then fucking leave pussy.
>>
>>86729726
that's the best part, they do it for free too! no monetary compensation whatsoever. they spend all day cleaning up my mess for free
>>
Another off-topic thread being protected because they pay the mods to look the other way :^)
>>86725673
>>
STOP THIS MADNESS IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING!
>>
>>86730216
gb2>>>/v/
>>
>four active /got/ generals
>despite this, there's a shit ton of Game of Thrones threads open, some reaching 300 posts already like a general.
Where can I fill a complaint?
>>
How to save /tv/

- Please avoid making threads in “general” or “template” formats. Avoid chaining threads, copy-pasting OPs, backlinks, and the like.
- Avoid redirecting all discussion of a series to a single thread. Users are free to discuss similar content in separate threads as long as threads are not being spammed.
- As commonly recurring threads tend to suffer from degradation of quality over time, posts inside such threads may be held to higher standards in terms of rules 6 (Quality of Posts) and 10 (Spamming/Excessive Reposting).
- Threads in /a/ should be primarily based on anime/manga discussion. Consider using either >>>/e/, >>>/y/, >>>/c/, >>>/h/ or >>>/cm/ for image sharing threads, and >>>/bant/ or >>>/trash/ for generals which have long since exhausted all fresh discussion.
- Discussion should be centered on series and characters, not the posters or communities that discuss said series and characters.
- Aim for original discussion or content, both when creating OPs and posting inside threads, and allow threads to die naturally.
- Request threads belong on >>>/r/ or >>>/wsr/, and “spoonfeeding” is not encouraged as that degrades the point/validity of using those other boards. Lurk and learn, rather than demand chores from the board.
>>
robertposting is great, fuck off retards
>>
>>86730324
Since you're clearly a general poster who is only here for it then maybe you can answer this instead?

Why was there such heavy moderation to the point where the archive couldn't even pick up threads because they were deleted so fast until the pickle rick episode happened?
then after the moderation went back to the non existent way it's always been? Why does this sort of thing always happen when game of thrones is back in season too?
>>
>>86730402
the /tv/ mod is a memelord
>>
>>86730343
>>>/qa/
>>
>another sponsored content related thread left up after a whole bunch of stuff was deleted
>>86729375

Makes you think
>>
File: pepebird.jpg (25KB, 538x539px) Image search: [Google]
pepebird.jpg
25KB, 538x539px
I love getting banned for racism/low quality frog posting when redditors are safe in their generals and GoT threads. I've been a long time /tv/ user and have participated in many memes but this is driving me out. Fuck this place sucks now. Moderators don't even know what memes are /tv/ related and move threads to /b/ when they don't know what to do.
>>
File: 1503311839517.gif (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503311839517.gif
6KB, 200x200px
>that miley cyrus thread
>that Lauren/Jess southern thread
>that Big Wet Asses kino thread

All were up for more than an hour. Mods are slow as SHIT today
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.