[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Euron is the final boss, not the Night King.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 34234234324.jpg (1MB, 2000x3005px) Image search: [Google]
34234234324.jpg
1MB, 2000x3005px
Daily reminder that Euron is the final boss, not the Night King.
>>
>>86727547
spoilers have confirmed that the two team up in the last episode

also euron = daario
>>
>>86727616
>spoilers
Fanfiction.
>>
>>86727616
Night King teaming up with the living :').

Oh fucking hell man you're deluded.
>>
The mad queen is the final boss
>>
>>86727719
euron is a magician necromancer who aint even alive how you think he travels all over the place so fast? give dnd a bit more credit...
>>
It's fan fiction you stupid assfucked gay sucking plonker twatface dickhead wannabe wank willy slap no cheese fucker
>>
>>86727547
Euron is post-game content.
>>
>>86727547
Bran is the final boss. Cerise will be killed Jamie guaranteed. Both Jon and Dani will be killed by the Night King and we will be black pilled as fuck but then it will be Sam who kills the Night King with a dragon glass dagger. Theon will die in a courageous act saving his sister. Jamie Lannister will be killed by Euron. Euron will be killed by either Yara or Theon brought back by the drowned god.
>>
How could they make such an interesting character so boring in the show?
>>
>>86727719
>implying Euron will be alive
>>
>>86727982
bran is useless so no. he can't even move by himself, ffs.

jon will kill dany, jaime and euron and fugg cersei to make beautiful babies. the third will be a midget and cersei will die giving birth to him.
>>
Euron uses the golden company to kill Cersei. Then the GC kills Euron and crowns Dany.

Dany is the true final boss. NK is the protagonist.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (32KB, 227x215px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
32KB, 227x215px
>>86727876
>give dnd a bit more credit
>>
>>86727719
Euron fights for the Darkness, get that lord of light shit outta here.
>>
File: IMG_1119.jpg (378KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1119.jpg
378KB, 1000x1500px
Being unable to justo an entire the bad guy.
Bran: handicapped = good
Dany: woman = good
Cersi: rape/incest survivor = good
Knight king: homosexual = good
Euron: white male = nazi

I don't need to able to read my dilator toe realize all the oppressed people will join forces and ri westerns of white men.
>>
>>86727719
He dies during the kingsmoot and gets resurrected without cpr
>>
>>86728185
Bran is useless at the moment.

He's becoming the Night King, tho.
>>
>>86729696
And his brother Victarion is probably a champion of the Lord of Light.

Too bad there isn't Victarion in the show.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.