[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stopped watching right here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: vlcsnap-2017-08-22-07h54m21s390.png (1MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-22-07h54m21s390.png
1MB, 1920x802px
wait...so they could fight gods but could still die to bullets? LOL!!
>>
File: Eternal anglo.jpg (1MB, 4240x2832px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal anglo.jpg
1MB, 4240x2832px
Why is the Eternal Anglo the villain of the movie?
>>
>>86723833
well the gods didn't have guns. Also holy fuck the ENTIRE Greek Pantheon got wrecked by Ares? Even Hades? fuck would he even get involved for..
>>
>>86723934
Wasn't Ares a complete wuss and a weakling in the Greek myth?
>>
>>86723833
yea that was stupid as hell. I was under the impression she was almost superman tier of invulnerability to guns/projectiles
>>
>>86723833
>can only be killed by dick shaped object

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>86723833
>>86724062
Thing is we never see Diana get hit by any bullets, and if they did I think they would only bruise her skin but not penetrate, Hercules in the myths was a child of Zeus too and he was still able to be cut and bruised, he lost a finger to the Nemean Lion even
>>
>>86723833
its like you fucks dont pay attention to anything in the movie they explain shes not quite like the other amazons implying shes half god she is the weapon not the sword against the bad guy. thats why she can take hits dum dum while the other amazons are skilled fighters they arent as invulnerable as wondy.
>>
>>86724234
But a bullet still grazed WW as you can see in OP's pic
>>
>>86723833
>that file name
only plebs use vlc kys
>>
>>86726633
good bump here's another.
>>86725607
oh yeah.let's just say she's weak to piercing and strong against bashing literal opposite of DnD skeletons
>>
>>86724234
THEY WERE FUCKING TRAINING FOR WHEN MOTHER FUCKING ARES RETURNED
what were they going to do? nag him to death?
>>
>>86726633
>le VLC meme
VLC is fine you faggot
>>
>>86726936
>THEY WERE FUCKING TRAINING FOR WHEN MOTHER FUCKING ARES RETURNED
how does that contradict his post in any way?
>>
>>86723833
They were created by magic. Magic had all but faded. Even the god who blessed them was gone from the world.

Even though it's not stated outright, I almost believe that at least part of the Amazons' refusal to believe Ares had returned was based in fear that they no longer had the strength to defeat him. Only Diana did.
>>
>>86724062

She wouldn't be bothering with the shield then, would she?
>>
Gosh her Arms are really thin... Couldnt they pick a more masculine Woman?
>>
>>86728918

They went for the tallest moderately attractive jew female they could find.
>>
File: Conniebar640[1].jpg (69KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Conniebar640[1].jpg
69KB, 640x360px
>>86728918
>more devloped muscles = masculine
That said, Robin Wright and Hippolyta both looked more buff than Gadot, fuck Hippolyta was hot, in a mom kind of way
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.