[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GoT has reached a new low

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1503340887165.jpg (305KB, 1071x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503340887165.jpg
305KB, 1071x1080px
• Why did Jon Snow & Pals head off to winterland without telling the North?
• Why the fuck did Jon Snow even NEED to go to to winterland in the first place? To grab an ice zombie and do... what, exactly? Does anyone actually expect Cersei to go "oh yeah, sorry, we won't fight anymore LOL!"?
• Why is Arya such an edgy little cunt - even moreso than usual? Why is she and Sansa now suddenly enemies?
• Why didn't Arya come to Sansa and outright state "hey look, I caught CIA (the guy everyone mistrusts but you) hiding this extremely sensitive letter in his chambers"?
• On that note - why is CIA still being able to influence Sansa? She herself stated multiple times he is not to be fully trusted, and yet she allows herself to be manipulated like a goddamn fool.
• Why didn't the meme imp at least flinch when 3 dragons were taking off besides him?
• Was a terrible, long, shakycam action scene where a bunch of people we barely know fight a cartoon bear really necessary?
• Why isn't anyone's breath showing? Isn't it supposed to be extremely cold up there?
• Can't zombies jump across a 5-feet gap in the ice? They seem pretty agile in combat.
• Dany refused to believe Jon Snow about the ice zombies despite multiple persuasion attempts. Then she suddenly makes haste and flies out to his rescue due to a single raven message? Why hasn't she just done it before to verify Jon's stories?
• Why did the White Walkers take so goddamn long to use their magic javelins? In the time they lost the battle they could've killed all 3 dragons.
• Why did Jon continue fighting like some retard instead of boarding the dragon? What did he hope to accomplish?
• How did Uncle Ben find Jon?
• How the FUCK is Jon Snow still alive?

This entire season has been one long series of out-of-character asspulls, confusing cause-effect sequences and entire plotpoints suddenly appearing out of thin air, but this episode was somehow exceptionally shit.
>>
this series has a retarded fanbase and they will literally applaud anything
>>
>>86723250
>• Why did Jon Snow & Pals head off to winterland without telling the North?
¯\_(シ)_/¯
>• Why the fuck did Jon Snow even NEED to go to to winterland in the first place? To grab an ice zombie and do... what, exactly? Does anyone actually expect Cersei to go "oh yeah, sorry, we won't fight anymore LOL!"?
¯\_(シ)_/¯
>• Why is Arya such an edgy little cunt - even moreso than usual? Why is she and Sansa now suddenly enemies?
¯\_(シ)_/¯
>• Why didn't Arya come to Sansa and outright state "hey look, I caught CIA (the guy everyone mistrusts but you) hiding this extremely sensitive letter in his chambers"?
¯\_(シ)_/¯
>• On that note - why is CIA still being able to influence Sansa? She herself stated multiple times he is not to be fully trusted, and yet she allows herself to be manipulated like a goddamn fool.
¯\_(シ)_/¯
>• Why didn't the meme imp at least flinch when 3 dragons were taking off besides him?
¯\_(シ)_/¯
>• Was a terrible, long, shakycam action scene where a bunch of people we barely know fight a cartoon bear really necessary?
¯\_(シ)_/¯
>• Why isn't anyone's breath showing? Isn't it supposed to be extremely cold up there?
¯\_(シ)_/¯
>• Can't zombies jump across a 5-feet gap in the ice? They seem pretty agile in combat.
¯\_(シ)_/¯
>• Dany refused to believe Jon Snow about the ice zombies despite multiple persuasion attempts. Then she suddenly makes haste and flies out to his rescue due to a single raven message? Why hasn't she just done it before to verify Jon's stories?
¯\_(シ)_/¯
>• Why did the White Walkers take so goddamn long to use their magic javelins? In the time they lost the battle they could've killed all 3 dragons.
¯\_(シ)_/¯
>• Why did Jon continue fighting like some retard instead of boarding the dragon? What did he hope to accomplish?
¯\_(シ)_/¯
>• How did Uncle Ben find Jon?
¯\_(シ)_/¯
>• How the FUCK is Jon Snow still alive?
¯\_(シ)_/¯
>>
>>86723250

Just turn your brain off and enjoy. Come to the GoT bar and have a pint, lad.
>>
File: zombie-walk.jpg (52KB, 528x297px) Image search: [Google]
zombie-walk.jpg
52KB, 528x297px
>>86723250

>How did Uncle Ben find Jon?

He's been infiltrating the dead this whole time.
>>
>>86723250
She looks like someone stole her bell from Notre Dame.
>>
>>86723250

> Why the night king didnt trow that spear at Jon Snow & Pals?
>>
>>86723250
>Why did the White Walkers take so goddamn long to use their magic javelins?
to give the viewers false hope that the entire night king stuff would end right there and demonstrate that while 1 dragon beats a million undead 1 night king beats a dragon

its a blunt way of demonstrating power levels. night king>dragon>undead>human
>>
>>86723250

Why the night king didnt freeze the lake with his powers?
>>
Yes, it's really bad by now. You know, I read the first book but never continued. I'm not gonna argue which medium did it better, but I feel for any bookfriend who feels 'betrayed' - that THIS is the best D&D were able to turn GRRM's epic saga into
>>
>>86723250
Why didn't they tie up the body of the first dead guy and wait?

Why didn't any zombies die when the other white walkers were killed?

How many white walkers are there?
>>
>>86724811

I've read all the books three times and I feel it's a logical continuation of the story. The end game was always super obvious (ice and fire hurr durr i wonder)
>>
Where did the night king get the chains?

Why was the wight they captured hesitant to attack them? They seem incapable of fear or thought whatsoever. Also why didn't he die like the others once the Other died?

Why was one Other leading a small unit? There's literally no reason to risk one of your 6 or so Other's for a lousy scouting party when there's literally any other possibility available.

Why did the one wight who got hit by a rock advance by itself? It's like he's suddenly humane and capable of thought and self awareness.

Why are the Arya&Sansa&Bran scenes so god damn fucking boring and useless when people have been waiting for that shit for 6 years now.

Why was that zombie bear wandering alone and not part of the army?
>>
Maybe I don't remember right, but when the Undead attacked that one wildling village a couple seasons ago, didn't they use missile weapons? Why does no one in Episode's 6 army of the dead have a fucking Bow or something?
>>
If uncle Ben couldnt cross the wall because he is undead, why are they all so worried about the white walkers crossing it?
>>
>>86724945
>Also why didn't he die like the others once the Other died?
I think some other White Walker turned this guy specifically.
The real question is - why was a White Walker doing with a zombie who was not 'his'? Did he 'borrow' him from a friend?
>>
>>86723250
>Why did Jon Snow & Pals head off to winterland without telling the North?
They thought it would be a quick job, no need to warn them
>• Why the fuck did Jon Snow even NEED to go to to winterland in the first place? To grab an ice zombie and do... what, exactly? Does anyone actually expect Cersei to go "oh yeah, sorry, we won't fight anymore LOL!"?
They think Jaime will influence her, andJaime must think that cersey may accept if she thinks she can take the truce to prepare herself to the next war
>• Why is Arya such an edgy little cunt - even moreso than usual? Why is she and Sansa now suddenly enemies?
She was always autistic, but now she is pretenidng so she and Sansa can fool CIA
>• Why didn't Arya come to Sansa and outright state "hey look, I caught CIA (the guy everyone mistrusts but you) hiding this extremely sensitive letter in his chambers"?
They need his capture to be extremely dramatic, and evidence of his crimes
>• On that note - why is CIA still being able to influence Sansa? She herself stated multiple times he is not to be fully trusted, and yet she allows herself to be manipulated like a goddamn fool.
Sansa does not trust him, but recognizes his political expertise, and that he is using her against Jon. She is using him to get rid of him
>• Why didn't the meme imp at least flinch when 3 dragons were taking off besides him?
Dont understand this question
>• Was a terrible, long, shakycam action scene where a bunch of people we barely know fight a cartoon bear really necessary?
It wasn't, but it isn't anything bad either. Just chill
>• Why isn't anyone's breath showing? Isn't it supposed to be extremely cold up there?
Yup, that is retarded
>• Can't zombies jump across a 5-feet gap in the ice? They seem pretty agile in combat.
Night King likes to wait, and prefered to tire them and lose less zombies in the future fight
>>
>>86723250
>• Dany refused to believe Jon Snow about the ice zombies despite multiple persuasion attempts. Then she suddenly makes haste and flies out to his rescue due to a single raven message? Why hasn't she just done it before to verify Jon's stories?
Yup, that was absolutely retarded as well. The reason she didn't was so we could have more EPIC FIGHT SCENES AND QUESTS XD
>• Why did the White Walkers take so goddamn long to use their magic javelins? In the time they lost the battle they could've killed all 3 dragons.
Drama
>• Why did Jon continue fighting like some retard instead of boarding the dragon? What did he hope to accomplish?
He is literally retarded. Disregard his decisions
>• How did Uncle Ben find Jon?
Magic GPS
>• How the FUCK is Jon Snow still alive?
Plot armour
>>
>>86723250
>Can't zombies jump across a 5-feet gap in the ice? They seem pretty agile in combat
If just walking on the ice was enough to break it, jumping on it will definitely break it.

>Why did the White Walkers take so goddamn long to use their magic javelins? In the time they lost the battle they could've killed all 3 dragons.
4D chess or whatever. He has probably seen the future, or he was just fucking with them.

>Why did Jon continue fighting like some retard instead of boarding the dragon? What did he hope to accomplish?
I'm guessing that he wanted to kill the Night King and end everything right then and there, but it was fucking retarded as shit and the only reason his way of doing that, is that D&D literally couldn't figure out a way to kill off one of dragons.

Seriously, everything you mentioned is 100% proof that the show just don't care anymore. They are legitimately and undeniably complete hacks. No fucking doubt about it, most retarded fans even admit to it.

>Was a terrible, long, shakycam action scene where a bunch of people we barely know fight a cartoon bear really necessary?
Jesus, I didn't even really think about that, but christ that was shitty and added nothing. They just wanted to kill off Thoros because they can't handle writing more than three characters per season.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.