[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some movies about a protagonist who tries to become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1493174754669.jpg (83KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493174754669.jpg
83KB, 900x900px
what are some movies about a protagonist who tries to become more social and leaves his houses and feels like a time traveler since people live their lifes very fast and hes still stuck in his childhood past
>>
You just fucked me up. I'm leaving /tv/ today.
>>
>>86723166
lol me too
>>
Welcome to the NHK
>>
>>86723764
I couldn't take that show seriously and dropped it after 3-4 episodes or something.
>Hikko spends his days inside his apartment
>All of a sudden a cute girl knocks on his door and tries to help him
Yeah no. This show was written for NEETs who have given up on life but still dreams about this scenario happening to them. That someone (attractive and of the opposite sex of course) just comes and rescues them and does the work for them. It's essentially the NEET equivalent to a cheesy romance flick where the shy girl has a softspoken, intelligent and perfect Chad come up and take her on an adventure and then marries her.

To be fair, I didn't watch it to completion so it's possible that there's a tweeeest or something in there or that the show is self-aware over what I have commented on.
>>
>>86723113
It's weird seeing how much the town has changed after not going out forever. That and seeing people from high school and seeing how much they've changed and how they're now fully-fledged adults.
>>
Didn't you just describe Buzzfeed's "beta male" video? Which was shit btw because like most american stories it reaches a point where they completely forget about the character's traits and the story turns into something else.
>>
>>86724338
>tfw 24 and no job because im a depressed fuck
>tfw literally everyone from school has a job
>tfw accidentally running into them on the street and having to explain my life to them like I'm on trial
>>
>>86724402
It could be worse. They don't even talk to me.
>>
>>86724527
It's better if they don't talk to you, imo. I don't want to talk to them, I don't want anything to do with people I used to go to school now. It's a stage of life that should be over after school ends. Fuck them. It's time to keep meeting new, real friends.
>>
File: 1430453422386.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1430453422386.png
30KB, 633x758px
>go to a popular strip just 10 mins from my house for the first time in years
>half the stores have changed
>>
World's End
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>86724693
>visit the local Chuck's
>it's now a Sneed's
>>
File: 51ASBYR8F8L.jpg (52KB, 329x475px) Image search: [Google]
51ASBYR8F8L.jpg
52KB, 329x475px
21 Jump Street in a way too.
>>
>>86723113
When I was about 15 I watched a random foreign indie movie on SBS about this young omega male ambulance driver who was disillusioned with death and had become completely nihilistic and alone...

Being curious, he infiltrates a random little normie friendship group full of couples his own age. This autistic chad just relentlessly cucked the ever loving shit out of all of the "great" boyfriends after they tried to help him socialize more. Just one after the other, made each girlfriend fall in love with him, and he was still just soulless and aloof the whole time, he got bored of them then they loved him more and all fought over him secretly... until it broke up the whole happygolucky friendship group and he went back to his empty apartment.

It was better than any Fellini movie i've seen but I can't remember the name. That movie changed me the most, I've literally tried to emulate his great life for 15 years.
>>
File: 1493828160141.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1493828160141.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>86724743
>>
>>86724244
There is a tweest but it's shit.

I didn't like the show either desu but I did manage to finish it.
>>
>>86726919
this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.